Zip Business Trade Plus
Access a business line of credit from $3,000 to $150,000 for business purchases, always with an interest-free period.
Small business owners can preserve their cash flow with Zip's low-cost line of credit, Business Trade Plus.
Zip Business Trade Plus allows businesses to cover medium cost and larger expenses from $3,000 to $150,000 and not start to make repayments for up to 60 days. There is also the option to repay in four monthly instalments.
Three things you should know about this service:
- Covers a range of business expenses
- Spending power from $3,000 to $150,000
- Pay in full by the end of the month of purchase and pay nothing in interest or fees
Max. Loan Amount
|Product Name||Zip Business Trade Plus|
|Min. Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$150,000|
How does Zip Business Trade Plus work?
Zip Business Trade Plus is a flexible business line of credit that allows you to make purchases and cover various costs from $3,000 to $150,000. With a Zip Business Trade Plus account you can cover expenses such as everyday and larger items, equipment, inventory and advertising. You can even settle your supplier invoices.
With Zip Business Trade Plus, you can opt to either repay your advance in full by the end of the month of purchase or extend and repay over four monthly instalments. If you opt to extend, you can start repayments after 60 days. This service will incur a 3% extension fee, which will be split over the instalments alongside your repayments. If you have multiple outstanding orders, you can choose to pay off some within the first month and to extend others over four months.
You can use Zip Business Trade Plus with any of Zip's 26,000+ merchant partners, utility providers, leasing agents, etc. Zip's Business Trade Plus service is best suited to small-medium businesses. Microbusinesses that are looking for a smaller buy now pay later solution can apply for Zip's Business Trade Service.
Features of Zip Business Trade Plus
- Quick approval. Your application for a Zip Business Trade Plus account will usually be approved in as little as 24 hours.
- Range of merchants. Zip has over 26,000 merchant partners. You can make purchases or settle payments anywhere you see the Zip logo.
- Expanding store variety. There's an ever-growing number of partnered sellers.
- Purchasing power. You can spend from $3,000 to $150,000 with this service.
- No added cost. If you repay within the month of your purchase in full, this service won't cost you anything.
- Pay nothing for 60 days. If you opt to repay in 4 monthly instalments, you will not have to start making repayments for 60 days.
- Payment time. Payments may take up to three business days to reach your biller.
- Bill exclusions apply. These include but are not limited to: credit institutions, gambling, share trading, personal loans and DEFT rent.
- 0% interest. There are no interest charges when using this service.
Fees and charges
- No interest. Zip charges no interest to its business customers.
- One-off extension fee. Pay 3% of the purchase price, split over four monthly instalments.
- Processing fee. A fee that is advised and authorised by you at the time of payment will be will be payable for each bill and invoice processed through Zip.
- Late fee. There is a $25 late fee that is calculated monthly, if you don't pay the minimum amount by the due date.
- Dishonour fee. Zip may charge you a bank dishonour fee if a payment is rejected due to insufficient funds or incorrect details.
How to apply
To apply for Zip Business Trade Plus, simply click "Go to site" to visit Zip's website directly, where you can submit a quick application form. Zip will usually respond within 24 hours.
To be eligible for this service, you must have:
- An active ABN or ACN
- Been in business six months or more
- A monthly turnover of more than $5,000
This is a business-only loan product. For consumer buy now pay later services from Zip, please compare your options here. You can also compare various other buy now pay later options by visiting our guide.