Want an unsecured business loan but don't know where to start? Valiant Finance has access to over 60 lenders to help you find the loan you need.
When you apply for an unsecured business loan with Valiant Finance, you can take advantage of the connections that Valiant Finance has built with its expert team's combined 35+ years of experience. As a loan broker, Valiant Finance can give you access to over 60 lenders to help you meet your business-loan needs.
You can apply for a loan ranging from $5,000 to $1,000,000, depending on the size of your business and the purpose of the loan. Find out more about Valiant Finance and if it's right for you in this review.
Valiant Finance works with a large panel of lenders that can help you find a loan for your business.
- Access to 60+ lenders
- Dedicated credit specialists
- Various loan options available
How does applying for a loan with Valiant Finance work?
Valiant Finance is a loan broker, so when you submit your application, you will be given loan options that meet your needs. To apply for a business loan with Valiant Finance, just fill out the form on this page. A Valiant Finance representative will then get in contact with you to discuss your needs. Different lenders have different requirements for loans, so you will need to submit a combination of paperwork, such as financial statements, tax returns and business bank account information.
The amount a business can apply for ranges from $5,000 to $1,000,000, and the terms vary from 3 months to 5 years . Once your application has been approved, the funds will be sent to your account. This should happen fairly quickly but varies from lender to lender. Repayments will come out of your account weekly, fortnightly or monthly, but again, this depends on the lender.
Features of applying for a loan with Valiant Finance
The following are some of the features of Valiant Finance:
- No application fees. You don't need to pay any upfront fees to apply for a loan with Valiant Finance.
- Variety of lenders. Valiant Finance works with 60 lenders. Some of these lenders include Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, Bank of Queensland, ANZ, ME and St.George Bank.
- Options for startups. Startup businesses can apply for loans through Valiant Finance provided they meet the eligibility criteria, such as monthly turnover etc.
- Flexible repayments on offer. You can pay for your loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly but this depends on what lender you decide to use.
- Straightforward fee structure. Once you have entered all your data and discovered your loan options, you will find out what fees you will need to pay.
- Flexible loan terms. Loan terms vary from 3 months to 5 years .
- Varied interest rates. Interest rates start from 9% p.a. and can vary depending on the lender. Some lenders, such as OnDeck, offer an 20-45% p.a. rate on an unsecured business loan depending on the information given.
- Large loan amounts. You can apply for a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $1,000,000.
It's important to note that Valiant Finance is not the loan lender, but the broker. It provides you with access to loans that you might not know about otherwise. Although there are no fees while applying through Valiant Finance, this does not mean that there are no fees when you find a loan that meets your needs.
How to apply for a loan with Valiant Finance
You can apply for a loan with Valiant Finance by filling out the short form on this page. A Valiant Finance representative will contact you to discuss your requirements, so make sure you have the following information on hand:
- How long your business has been trading for. There are a number of options to choose from, such as a startup option or a 5+ years trading option.
- The amount that you need.
- If you want your funds in your account quickly or a lower interest rate.
- Whether you want a one-off loan or a credit line.
- What you need the funds for. This can be for day-to-day capital expenses or for an aggressive restructure or expansion.
- The average monthly turnover of your business.
- Information about your current credit profile.
- Whether you can offer any security for your loan. If you do have security, you need to state what asset it is and its current estimated value.
Some of the documents you need to apply include the following:
- Business financial statements
- Business tax returns and statements
- Business bank account statements
What happens after I submit my information?
After you've submitted all the information, Valiant Finance gives you the loan options that are available to you. They state the monthly repayment, which includes the fees, let you know the minimum time to funding and tell you the loan term and the rate. You then apply for that loan through Valiant and wait to be approved.