Toyota GR Yaris car insurance
The average Toyota GR Yaris insurance policy is $97 a month. Compare policy features side by side and click through for a personalised quote.
Compare Toyota GR Yaris car insurance
Toyota GR Yaris car insurance costs
The average comprehensive insurance policy for a Toyota GR Yaris is $97 a month, or $1,007 a year. Your actual cost could be higher or lower depending on your driving record, the number of kilometres you drive in a year and other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from 5 insurance companies using this profile:
- 2018 Toyota GR Yaris
- Up to 15,000 kilometres driven yearly
- No accidents in the past three years
- Driver located in Sydney [tooltip: Postcode: 2000]
- Car parked in garage at night
- White vehicle
About the Toyota GR Yaris
Toyota describes the GR as a "rally car for the road". Toyota GR Yaris car insurance costs tend to be slightly more than other similarly small-sized vehicles, which is why it's worth making sure you compare policies for a better deal.
We can't show car insurance prices because costs will differ depending on your personal circumstances. However, you can compare features side-by-side and click through for a personalised quote. You can read our full review here.
How do costs for the 2021 Toyota GR Yaris compare with other models?
The base price for a 2021 Toyota GR Yaris is $49,500. With the average insurance rate at $1,006.60 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 2.03%.
How can I save on my Toyota GR Yaris premiums?
- Pay annually instead of monthly. It's usually cheaper to pay for the year than it is monthly.
- Claims history. Insurers often offer discounts if you have a no claims history.
- Drive less. Many insurers will ask you how many kilometres you expect to drive and charge you less if you don't use your car as much.
- Keep your car in a safe place. For example, if you keep your car in a locked garage at night, you will usually pay less.
- Drive safely. Being a safe driver can have a big impact on how much you pay for car insurance, so try not to get any fines or points.
- Compare policies. It's not the most exciting task, but spend a little time comparing policies above and you can get better value for your money.
More guides on Finder
Not at fault car accident
What you need to know about insurance if you’re involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
Do I need car insurance in Australia?
Yes, you need car insurance to protect you from expensive bills following an accident.
Allianz vs AAMI car insurance
Allianz vs AAMI – compare policies side by side and see who has what matters to you.
How long after a car accident can you claim?
Find out how long you have to file your car insurance claim.
Choice of repairer car insurance
Not sure if you should go with your own repairer or your insurer's favourite? Learn the pros and cons of each here.
Compare Car Insurance NSW
Your guide to getting car insurance in NSW.
Short term car insurance Australia
Find out what short term car insurance options are available in Australia.
Car insurance cover notes explained
Car insurance cover notes are no longer available in Australia. Read on to learn why and what your alternatives are.
Car insurance for P-platers
Find affordable and comprehensive car insurance for P-platers with this handy guide.
How much is car insurance?
How much does car insurance cost and what factors affect your premium? Your comprehensive guide here.
Ask an Expert