Toyota GR Yaris car insurance
The average Toyota GR Yaris insurance policy is $97 a month. Compare policy features side by side and click through for a personalised quote.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Toyota GR Yaris car insurance
Toyota GR Yaris car insurance costs
The average comprehensive insurance policy for a Toyota GR Yaris is $97 a month, or $1,007 a year. Your actual cost could be higher or lower depending on your driving record, the number of kilometres you drive in a year and other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from 5 insurance companies using this profile:
- 2018 Toyota GR Yaris
- Up to 15,000 kilometres driven yearly
- No accidents in the past three years
- Driver located in Sydney [tooltip: Postcode: 2000]
- Car parked in garage at night
- White vehicle
About the Toyota GR Yaris
Toyota describes the GR as a "rally car for the road". Toyota GR Yaris car insurance costs tend to be slightly more than other similarly small-sized vehicles, which is why it's worth making sure you compare policies for a better deal.
We can't show car insurance prices because costs will differ depending on your personal circumstances. However, you can compare features side-by-side and click through for a personalised quote. You can read our full review here.
How do costs for the 2021 Toyota GR Yaris compare with other models?
The base price for a 2021 Toyota GR Yaris is $49,500. With the average insurance rate at $1,006.60 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 2.03%.
How can I save on my Toyota GR Yaris premiums?
- Pay annually instead of monthly. It's usually cheaper to pay for the year than it is monthly.
- Claims history. Insurers often offer discounts if you have a no claims history.
- Drive less. Many insurers will ask you how many kilometres you expect to drive and charge you less if you don't use your car as much.
- Keep your car in a safe place. For example, if you keep your car in a locked garage at night, you will usually pay less.
- Drive safely. Being a safe driver can have a big impact on how much you pay for car insurance, so try not to get any fines or points.
- Compare policies. It's not the most exciting task, but spend a little time comparing policies above and you can get better value for your money.
More guides on Finder
Virtual credit cards in Australia
Virtual credit cards are finally here, with options for everyday use and business spending – so how do they work and how secure are they?
Microsoft Surface Go 3 Review: Hot Garbage
Quick verdict: The Microsoft Surface Go seems like an awesome ultra-portable device on the surface. But in practice what waited for me was one of the worst device experience of my life.
Coles Group (COL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Coles Group shares from .
The next Tesla? 5 electric vehicle makers to watch
Polestar and Phoenix will likely be the next IPOs in a very hot sector led by recently launched Rivian and Lucid and by China’s Nio. They won’t be the last.
Elon Musk tweet hints at SpaceX IPO: What to know if you hope to buy in
A cryptic tweet from the Tesla and SpaceX founder has reignited speculation about an initial public offering, here’s what it might look like.
Watch Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers A-League and match preview
Wellington Phoenix and Western Sydney will battle for early season momentum in a big A-League clash.
COVID vaccine stocks are rising – and more highs could be ahead
Worry about the new coronavirus variant Omicron is lifting some vaccine stocks.
Where to shop Loren Gray’s entire beauty routine
We've rounded up where you can shop every product the TikTok star uses in her Vogue Beauty Secrets tutorial, plus a few affordable dupes.
Ask an Expert