St.George Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Upfront Fee
- Loan Term
- 1 to 7 years
3 things to consider about this loan:
- Only for business purposes This loan can be used for a wide range of equipment and vehicles, but only if they are related to your business
- Secured This loan must be secured against the assets you purchase
- No set maximum loan amount. This loan has no maximum loan amount. Your borrowing limit will be based on St. George's evaluation of your business
|Product Name||St.George Vehicle and Equipment Finance|
|Min. Loan Amount||$15,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
|Loan Term||1 to 7 years|
How does St.George vehicle and equipment finance work?
Getting a vehicle or equipment loan from St.George works in four different ways. You can either apply for a "goods loan", "hire purchase", "finance lease" or "novated lease". The difference between the four is explained below:
|Goods loan||Hire purchase||Finance lease||Novated lease|
|You source the asset and St.George lends you the money to purchase it. The loan is secured against the asset.||St.George purchases the asset on your behalf and you buy it back in instalments. Once you repay the entirety of the loan, ownership transfers to you.||St.George purchases the asset and rents it to your business for an agreed-upon period of time.||A finance lease that is novated to your employer so that it takes on the responsibility for paying the rentals while you remain an employee.|
All vehicle and equipment finance loans from St.George are available from $15,000.
Features of St.George vehicle and equipment finance
Features of a vehicle and equipment loan from St.George Bank include:
- Special Offer. $0 establishment fee for new applications until 30 June 2023 if settled by 14 July 2023.
- Loan term. Loans are available on terms from 1 year to 7 years.
- Minimum finance. The minimum you can apply for with this loan is $15,000.
- No maximum amount. The loan amount is subject to each borrower's individual circumstances and security.
- Fixed rate. Receive a fixed rate for the life of the loan.
- Flexible repayment terms. Fit repayments around your company's schedule.
- Tailored finance. St.George tailors loans to suit your business's needs and preferences.
- Secured. Use the asset(s) you're purchasing to secure the loan.
- Tax benefits. Tax write-off benefits may apply to this loan.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. The establishment fee for this loan is $450.
- Equipment inspection fee. If St.George or one of its agents is required to inspect the equipment that you are financing, a fee of $150 applies.
- Dishonour fee. If you miss a payment, a fee of $9 applies.
- Monthly account fee. A monthly fee of $9 applies to this loan.
Other fees and charges, including government duties and GST, may apply.
How to apply
If you're ready to apply for vehicle and equipment finance with St.George Bank, simply click "Go to site" to visit the website directly. From the website you can contact St.George or request a call back to discuss your options. St.George will respond to requests for call backs within two business days. To be eligible, you will need:
- An ABN/ACN. Your business needs to be registered in Australia and have an active ABN/ACN.
Remember that it's always a good idea to compare your options prior to submitting an application for finance.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked