SG Fleet Business Fleet Leasing
Choose from a range of business fleet options. Fees and costs vary based on type and size of fleet, lease term and financing option.
SG Fleet offer several business leasing options, including operating, finance, novated, commercial vehicle leases and fleet management services. The fees and costs will depend on various factors, including the type and size of fleet required, the lease term and the financing option you choose. Some leasing options may incorporate all costs in your monthly repayment, while others may require running and maintenance costs to be covered separately.
|Product Name||SG Fleet Business Fleet Leasing|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does leasing through SG Fleet work?
Once you've found a business leasing product that suits your needs, you can make an enquiry via the SG Fleet website and will be contacted by an SG Fleet staff member.
Once you've been approved, you will be able to arrange for the delivery of the fleet vehicles. You can then track the usage and operation of your fleet using a number of fleet management services, including the Fleetintelligence reporting system. You can choose which aspects of fleet management to delegate to SG Fleet, or opt to manage the fleet yourself.
What types of business fleet leasing does SG Fleet offer?
SG Fleet offers the following business leasing options:
- Operating lease. You can make a fixed monthly payment that covers the rental cost and other running costs of the vehicle(s). You don't need to worry about depreciation and can outsource the management of the fleet to SG Fleet.
- Finance lease. Rent a vehicle for a longer fixed term, where running and maintenance costs are covered by the business that is leasing the vehicle.
- Novated leasing. Your employees can rent a vehicle using their pre-tax salary to make payments and reduce their taxable income.
- Fleet management service. You can use a comprehensive range of services and products to help manage your fleet, such as registration, fuel cards, insurance and repairs. These are tailored to the individual requirements of each business.
- Commercial vehicles. SG Fleet offers leases on a range of specialised and commercial vehicles, including trucks and materials handling vehicles.
Features of SG Fleet business fleet leasing
- Client-sourced funding. Businesses can still use fleet management services even if the vehicles have been financed elsewhere.
- Management system. You can manage and track your fleet using the Fleetintelligence management system, which provides instant reporting on the activity of your vehicles. Growing businesses can also use the Direct Business service to help manage smaller fleet sizes.
- Simple monthly payment. You will make monthly payments to cover your lease, regardless of whether you choose a simple finance lease or total fleet management lease.
- Choose from a range of vehicles. You can lease passenger cars, commercial vehicles as well as specialist equipment and materials handling vehicles.
Fees and costs
The cost of your fleet leasing will vary depending on the type and size of the fleet you require, as well as the lease term and financing option you choose. Some leasing options will incorporate all rental and running costs into a monthly payment, but others may require you to cover running and maintenance costs separately. Your costs will also change based on the fleet management services you require as part of the lease.
You may also be charged some fees for late or overdue payments.
How to apply for SG Fleet business fleet leasing
If you want to apply, click on "Go To Site" above and follow the instructions on the website. You'll need to submit an online fleet enquiry to begin your application. You must provide the following details:
- Your name and contact details
- Your company name and type of company
- Size of the fleet
- Funding option
- Type(s) of vehicle required
You will also need to provide further financial and personal information as part of your application.
SG Fleet offers a large number of fleet leasing and fleet management services to cater to a lot of business needs. You should always research other products before committing to a fleet leasing option.