Scottish Pacific Selective Invoice Finance
Fund your business invoices when you need.
Scottish Pacific offers a number of debtor finance options to help businesses improve their cash flow. Selective invoice financing lets you fund one or more invoices when you need to and gives you access to 95% of the invoice value within 24 hours.
See if it may be right for your business below.
Main points to consider with Scottish Pacific Selective Invoice Finance
You can fund a minimum of $10,000 in outstanding invoices, up to $1,000,000, with terms from 1–3 months.
Your invoices can be funded within 24 hours, with 95% of the invoice value paid upfront, minus fees, and the remaining 5% once the invoice has been paid in full.
There is no minimum trading history and you can choose which invoices you want to be financed.
Features of Scottish Pacific Selective Invoice Finance
- Flexible funding amounts. You can finance from $10,000 in outstanding invoices, up to $1,000,000.
- No minimum trading history or revenue. Startups and new businesses can be eligible for invoice financing.
- Fixed rate. You pay a fixed rate from 6.9% p.a. as well as prevailing rate margin.
- Short terms. You can get a term of 1–3 months.
- Quick funding. Invoices can be financed within 24 hours and applications take 10 minutes.
What costs do I need to consider?
- Upfront fee. You will pay a $500 initial fee.
You may also be charged a late payment fee of 2.5%, but no ongoing fees.
How you can apply
You can apply for invoice financing by clicking "Go to site" above. There is no minimum revenue or trading history required and you can choose which invoices you want to finance.
Scottish Pacific Selective Invoice Finance is a flexible option for businesses of all sizes looking to improve their cash flow. You should compare a range of options when finding the one for your business.