Get funding from $200,000 on your business invoices.
Invoice financing can be an effective way of managing business cash flow and removing the stress of chasing up outstanding invoices.
Scottish Pacific offers invoice financing to businesses of all ages and funds up to 80% of the value of the invoice within 24 hours.
See if it's right for your business in our review.
Main points to consider with Scottish Pacific Invoice Finance
You can fund a minimum of $200,000 in invoices, with a maximum of $100,000,000. You will receive a fixed rate from 6.9% plus the prevailing rate margin and do not need to provide an asset as security.
You can be approved within days, and once your facility is set up, your invoices can be financed within 24 hours. You will receive 80% of the invoice amount upfront, minus fees, and the remaining 20% once the invoice has been paid in full.
Your business will need to have a minimum annual revenue of approximately $1 million, although this is assessed on a case-by-case basis. There is no minimum trading history required, meaning startups and new businesses can also apply.
Features of Scottish Pacific invoice finance
- Large funding amounts. You can finance from $200,000 up to $100,000,000 in outstanding invoices.
- No minimum trading history. Finance is available to startups and new businesses, provided they have the turnover.
- Fixed rate. You pay a fixed rate of 6.9% p.a. plus the prevailing rate margin.
- Minimum loan term. There is a minimum 12-month term for invoice financing.
- Quick funding. Invoices can be financed within 24 hours.
What costs do I need to consider?
- Arrangement fee. You will pay an initial one-off fee.
- Service fee. This is calculated as a percentage of the processed invoices.
You may also be charged a recourse fee against old debts that are not paid 90 days after the month they are raised.
How you can apply
You can begin the application process by clicking "Go to Site" above. Your business will need to meet the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for invoice financing:
- Have a minimum turnover of approximately $1 million
Scottish Pacific Invoice Finance can help improve your business cash flow. You should compare a range of business finance options before finding the one that's best for your business.