ScotPac Selective Invoice Finance

Fund your business invoices when you need.

ScotPac offers a number of debtor finance options to help businesses improve their cash flow. Selective invoice financing lets you fund one or more invoices when you need to and gives you access to 95% of the invoice value within 24 hours.

See if it may be right for your business below.

We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!

Main points to consider with ScotPac Selective Invoice Finance

You can fund a minimum of $10,000 in outstanding invoices, up to $1,000,000, with terms from 1–3 months.

Your invoices can be funded within 24 hours, with 95% of the invoice value paid upfront, minus fees, and the remaining 5% once the invoice has been paid in full.

There is no minimum trading history and you can choose which invoices you want to be financed.

Features of ScotPac Selective Invoice Finance

  • Flexible funding amounts. You can finance from $10,000 in outstanding invoices, up to $1,000,000.
  • No minimum trading history or revenue. Startups and new businesses can be eligible for invoice financing.
  • Fixed rate. You pay a fixed rate from 6.9% p.a. as well as prevailing rate margin.
  • Short terms. You can get a term of 1–3 months.
  • Quick funding. Invoices can be financed within 24 hours and applications take 10 minutes.

What costs do I need to consider?

  • Upfront fee. You will pay a $500 initial fee.

You may also be charged a late payment fee of 2.5%, but no ongoing fees.

How you can apply

You can apply for invoice financing by clicking "Go to site" above. There is no minimum revenue or trading history required and you can choose which invoices you want to finance.

ScotPac Selective Invoice Finance is a flexible option for businesses of all sizes looking to improve their cash flow. You should compare a range of options when finding the one for your business.

Ask an expert

To ask a question simply log in via your email or create an account.

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy and Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Go to site