finder.com.au Money Podcast #19: Taj Singh takes on your first home buyer fears
This week on the finder.com.au Money Podcast, we chat to First Home Buyers Australia's Taj Singh who helps alleviate our first home buyer blues. Also, we chat about robots that criticise your wardrobe, $2,000 Ikea bags and a very expensive diary.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this episode
- First Home Buyers Australia (FHBA)
- About Taj Singh
- Australia's fastest selling suburbs
- ASIC has $1.1 billion in unclaimed money
- Australia to be a cashless society by 2022
- Amazon Echo Look will judge your clothing decisions
- Expensive Balenciaga bag looks like $0.99 Ikea bag
- JFK dairy sells for $900,000+