finder.com.au Money Podcast #11 – Frequent Flyer hacks and cheap wedding hacks part 2
This week on the finder.com.au Money Podcast, it’s part 2 of our chat with insights manager Graham Cooke who dishes on cheap wedding hacks, frequent flyer tips and the hazards of renting a car overseas. Plus, Liz, Adam and Marc talk about changes to penalty rates and the enduring legacy of Judge Judy.
Listen to or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- News - [04:24]
- Funny Money - [24:20]
- Graham's 'News you can use' Segment - [41:05]
- Question of last week 'What was your worst uber/taxi experience?' - [1:08:45]
- Question of the week (for this week) - [1:13:50]
Links mentioned in this podcast
- Penalty rates are slashed
- WA to offer stamp duty concession for over 65s
- Sydney has the 10th highest rents in the world
- Auspost CEO resigns
- Rotating skyscraper in Dubai to be completed by 2020
- Indian short team lender CashE will install a GPS tracker on you when giving you a loan
- Judge Judy asks for huge dollars for the rights to re-run her shows
- How to save money on your wedding by ditching tradition
- How to get the most out of your frequent flyer points
Question of the week: What was your worst flying experience?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!