School breaks can prove expensive, but they don't have to break the bank. Read more…
Don't let money worries blight the joy of being a parent. It's easy to get your finances organised, and to set a good example for your kids. Finder can help you make the right choices.
The Cost of Kids Series
Bank accounts for kids
Our finance experts can help you find the right account to get your children developing the savings habit early.
- The complete guide to bank accounts for kids
- Bank accounts for newborns
- Children's banking programs
- Accounts for 5-10 year olds
- Debit cards for kids
- Term deposits for teens
Finance for families
Sort your budget, your insurance, your mortgage and more.
- How to create a budget when you're expecting a baby
- Refinancing your home loan when starting a family
- Family health insurance made easy
- Adding kids to your health insurance policy
- Family travel insurance: the holiday essential
- Credit cards for single parents
Parent shopping guides
Get everything your family needs without paying over the odds.
- Coupon codes for kids and baby stuff
- Where to shop for fun and fashionable kids clothes online
- Top 10 sites to buy toys and games for babies and kids
- See which kid and baby stores have Afterpay
- Car buying guide: Finding the safest car for your family
- The 5 best children's books for iPad and iPhone
- The best games for kids
- 7 of the best cruises for kids for the ultimate family holiday at sea
Picking the right mobile phone and plan for kids
How to make the right technology choices for your children as they get older.
Parenting issues in the news
44% of Australians say 13-15 is the sweet spot, but are we kidding ourselves? Read more…
A new survey shows that your kids might be calling the shots on holiday destinations. Fortunately they want the exact same things as you. Read more…
The new CommBank Youth app is the first in Australia to provide kids real-time access to their bank accounts. Read more…
Australian kids could be missing out on $70 million in interest a year. Read more…
The earlier you start, the better. Read more…
Ask an Expert