ORIX Business Fleet Leasing
Fleet leasing options for a variety of businesses
ORIX has over 30 years of experience finding vehicle-leasing products for corporations, small and medium businesses and even employees in the form of novated leases. With a number of fleet management services and a national network of car dealers, ORIX can help find the leasing solution to suit the needs of your business or employees.
Find out if it’s right for you in this review.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||ORIX Business Fleet Leasing|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does leasing through ORIX work?
If you find a leasing product to suit your business, you can submit an enquiry to ORIX via their website and a staff member will contact you to begin your application. You can also apply for additional services such as insurance, fuel and roadside assistance to be a part of your lease agreement.
If your application is successful, you will then be able to arrange for the delivery or pick up of your vehicles from one of their offices. You will be able to track and manage your fleet using ORIX’s management systems.
What types of business fleet leasing does ORIX offer?
- Operating lease. You can rent a vehicle using tax-deductible payments and simply return it at the end of the lease term, avoiding the cost of vehicle depreciation.
- Finance lease. Your business can list the vehicle as an asset and opt to take ownership at the end of the lease term.
- Mini leasing. ORIX offers a number of short-term leases with competitive daily, weekly or monthly rates.
- Novated lease. Your employees can finance a car using their pre-tax salary, which will reduce their taxable income, although they will need to stay employed with your business.
- Fleet management. You can opt for ORIX to help manage your fleet and track usage via ORIX’s management services.
- Commercial vehicles. You can access a large range of commercial and industrial vehicles, including trucks, 4wds, trailers and prime movers on both short- and long-term loans.
Features of ORIX business fleet leasing
- Buyer connect. ORIX can help you find a good deal on a vehicle using their national dealer network.
- Innovative fleet management systems. Stay up to date on your fleet with products such as ORIX OneView, 24/7 telematics and fleet performance reporting as well as ORIX Share to manage pool car bookings.
- Relief vehicles. In the case of an accident, theft or breakdown, you can include replacement vehicles in the lease agreement or use one of the ORIX mini-lease options to cover missing vehicles.
- Additional products. You can package insurance, registration, maintenance and repairs as part of your lease agreement.
Fees and costs
This will vary depending on the type and term of your fleet leasing agreement. While some leasing options will include additional costs such as insurance, fuel and maintenance, others will require you to manage and pay those costs yourself.
There may also be other fees and charges depending on the terms of your lease agreement.
How to apply for the ORIX business fleet leasing
If you wish to apply, click on the “Go To Site” button above and follow the instructions on the ORIX website. As part of your initial inquiry, you will need to provide your name and your contact details. You will then need to provide further information about your company and your leasing needs as part of the application process, which you can start by visiting their website, by phoning them or by visiting an ORIX office.
ORIX provides a number of flexible fleet leasing options for businesses of all sizes as well as additional services to help streamline your fleet management and operations. It is important to compare products before deciding on the one that is right for you.