Who wants a credit card that comes with extended interest-free days on purchases as well as a low balance transfer offer?
No longer offered in the market
The Once Agile Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of balance transfer credit cards here.
The Once Agile card gives cardholders the ability to make use of up to 6 months interest-free on purchases of $250 or more, up to 48 months interest-free when you shop at participating retailers, and up to 55 interest-free days on all other purchases. This card also comes with an 0% p.a. balance transfer offer, meaning you don't have to pay any interest on your transferred balance for the first 6 months.
Benefits of Once Agile card
Benefit-wise, here's what you can look forward to as a Once Agile cardholder:
- 0% balance transfer offer. If you have an existing credit card that charges high interest, you can consider transferring its balance to this card. This means you won't have to pay any interest on the transferred balance for the first 6 months.
- Shop interest-free. When you use this card to shop at a variety of partner retailers in Australia, you can receive up to as many as 48 interest-free months.If you spend $250 or more on a single purchase, you get 6 months interest-free. For all other purchases, you can make use of up to 55 interest-free days as long as you keep paying the minimum required.
- Access funds in multiple ways. Due to this card's Visa affiliation, you can use it in over 200 countries and territories. The card can be used at EFTPOS terminals and ATMs, for phone and online transactions, to set up direct debits, and to pay bills via BPAY.
- ATM access. Once cardholders can access the entire rediATM network, including NAB and BoQ ATMs, across Australia without paying any ATM direct charges.
Features of Once Agile card
Here's what cardholders can expect in terms of features:
- Annual fee. Prepare to keep paying $99 for the life of the card.
- Balance transfer offer. If you use this card to transfer an outstanding balance from another card, you can make use of the promotional 0% p.a. balance transfer rate for the first 6 months.
- Interest-free days. Depending on where you shop and how much you spend, you can get up to 48 months interest-free, up to 6 months interest-free, or up to 55 days interest-free.
- Minimum credit limit. This card comes with a minimum credit limit of $1,000.
- Visa payWave. You can use your card to make contactless payments for purchases less than $100 anywhere you see the payWave logo.
- Eligibility to Apple Pay. Enjoy a fast and convenient way of making payments with your iPhone and Apple Watch using the Apple Payfeature.
- Tap2Pay. This app gives you the ability to do away with your card when making purchases, and you can use a compatible Android smartphone device instead.
- Card security. This card comes with an embedded microchip, making it safer to use when compared to cards that rely on magnetic strips. Verified by Visa also provides additional security for online shopping.