Who wants a credit card that comes with extended interest-free days on purchases as well as a low balance transfer offer?
The Once Agile card gives cardholders the ability to make use of up to 6 months interest-free on purchases of $250 or more, up to 48 months interest-free when you shop at participating retailers, and up to 55 interest-free days on all other purchases. This card also comes with an 0% p.a. balance transfer offer, meaning you don’t have to pay any interest on your transferred balance for the first 6 months.
|Product Name||Once Agile card|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 6 months|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Purchase Rate (23.99% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 23.99% p.a.)|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period is the maximum number of days during which interest is not charged on new purchases. This only applies if you pay your closing balance in full by the statement due date.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||23.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% or $30 (whichever is greater)|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||$3.00 or 3% of the total cash advance amount, whichever is higher|
Benefits of Once Agile card
Benefit-wise, here’s what you can look forward to as a Once Agile cardholder:
- 0% balance transfer offer. If you have an existing credit card that charges high interest, you can consider transferring its balance to this card. This means you won’t have to pay any interest on the transferred balance for the first 6 months.
- Shop interest-free. When you use this card to shop at a variety of partner retailers in Australia, you can receive up to as many as 48 interest-free months.If you spend $250 or more on a single purchase, you get 6 months interest-free. For all other purchases, you can make use of up to 55 interest-free days as long as you keep paying the minimum required.
- Access funds in multiple ways. Due to this card’s Visa affiliation, you can use it in over 200 countries and territories. The card can be used at EFTPOS terminals and ATMs, for phone and online transactions, to set up direct debits, and to pay bills via BPAY.
- ATM access. Once cardholders can access the entire rediATM network, including NAB and BoQ ATMs, across Australia without paying any ATM direct charges.
Features of Once Agile card
Here’s what cardholders can expect in terms of features:
- Annual fee. Prepare to keep paying $99 for the life of the card.
- Balance transfer offer. If you use this card to transfer an outstanding balance from another card, you can make use of the promotional 0% p.a. balance transfer rate for the first 6 months.
- Interest-free days. Depending on where you shop and how much you spend, you can get up to 48 months interest-free, up to 6 months interest-free, or up to 55 days interest-free.
- Minimum credit limit. This card comes with a minimum credit limit of $1,000.
- Visa payWave. You can use your card to make contactless payments for purchases less than $100 anywhere you see the payWave logo.
- Eligibility to Apple Pay. Enjoy a fast and convenient way of making payments with your iPhone and Apple Watch using the Apple Pay feature.
- Tap2Pay. This app gives you the ability to do away with your card when making purchases, and you can use a compatible Android smartphone device instead.
- Card security. This card comes with an embedded microchip, making it safer to use when compared to cards that rely on magnetic strips. Verified by Visa also provides additional security for online shopping.
How to apply for the Once Agile card
If you wish to apply for the Once Agile card, simply fill in your details on the secure online application form. Bear in mind you have to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply:
- You are over 18 years old
- You are a permanent Australian resident
- Your annual income is $25,000 or more
- You have good creditworthiness
Completing the application requires that you provide some basic information, which includes the following.
- Your complete name, date of birth, marital status and number of dependents
- Your residential status, residential address, email address and phone number
- Your employer’s name and contact details
- Details about your income and assets
- Details about your expenses and liabilities