Search for migration agents and get started on your Australian Visa Application

Struggling with your Australian visa application? Search for registered migration agents in your state and city to get expert help.

A migration agent can guide you through the entire process of applying for an Australian visa. They can advise you on the types of visas available for your situation, help you collect the appropriate paperwork and make sure you lodge your application correctly. A good migration agent can also advise you on Australian immigration law and update you on any major policy changes.

Australian immigration law changes frequently. On 18 April 2017, the Australian government announced major changes to skilled work visas, including the termination of 457 visas and the introduction of two classes of Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) visas to replace them. Changes like this are extremely confusing and worrying for visa holders and applicants. Having a migration agent to help you navigate the complexities of immigration law can make the whole process easier.

You can use this page search to find a migration agent to help you with your visa application process.

Search for migration agents in your city

The latest Australian visa and migration updates

Was this content helpful to you? No  Yes

Related Posts

Ask a Question

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Disclaimer: At we provide factual information and general advice. Before you make any decision about a product read the Product Disclosure Statement and consider your own circumstances to decide whether it is appropriate for you.
Rates and fees mentioned in comments are correct at the time of publication.
By submitting this question you agree to the privacy policy, receive follow up emails related to and to create a user account where further replies to your questions will be sent.

Ask a question