Find Hobart Migration Agents | 8 Listed |

Find a Migration Agent in Hobart

Want to migrate to Hobart? Find a migration agent to help you with your visa.

We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!

Hobart banner image

Hobart is the capital of Tasmania and has a population of just over 200,000 people. This small city sits on the river Derwent and offers picturesque sandstone architecture, rich natural beauty and a very relaxed lifestyle. Hobart boasts a wide network of hiking trails, cycling paths and the beautiful backdrop of Mt. Wellington. If you’re thinking about migrating to Hobart a migration agent can help you. Migration agents can give you information on different visa types and how to apply for them. While you don’t need a migration agent to apply for a visa, they certainly make the process easier. Given how often Australian immigration laws change, such as the recent changes to the 457 visa program, migration agents can be extremely helpful.



LegalVision have a range of migration agents and lawyers available to assist with your specific needs

    Search by postcode or suburb

    Business NameAddressPostcodeSuburbPhone
    ANTHONY FITZGERALD & ROLAND BROWNELevel 2, 115 Collins Street HOBART TAS 7000 Australia7000HOBART+61 3 62246777
    Butler McIntyre and Butler20 Murray Street HOBART TAS 7000 Australia7000HOBART+61 3 62229444
    Dobson Mitchell & Allport Pty Ltd59 Harrington Street HOBART TAS 7000 Australia7000HOBART+61 3 62100000
    Eugene Alexander & Associates241 Davey Street SOUTH HOBART TAS 7004 Australia7004SOUTH HOBART+61 3 62241950
    Greg Calvert21 Salvator Road WEST HOBART TAS 7000 Australia7000WEST HOBART+61 03 62349413
    Murdoch Clarke10 Victoria Street HOBART TAS 7000 Australia7000HOBART+61 3 62359311
    Suns Accounting & Migration Services30B Antill Street SOUTH HOBART TAS 7004 Australia7004SOUTH HOBART+61 3 62316921
    VISAKEY TASMANIA26 Mortimer Ave HOBART TAS 7000 Australia7000HOBART+61 4 04747318

    More guides on Finder

    Ask an Expert

    You are about to post a question on

    • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
    • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
    • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
    • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

    Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy and Privacy & Cookies Policy.

    2 Responses

      Default Gravatar
      PrakMay 1, 2018

      Hi there, I want to apply for 887 visa. As per 1 year work requirement, I drive 6 days taxi and did it for 1 year. I am wondering if this work matches the immigration work requirement criteria.
      Thanks in advance.

        Avatarfinder Customer Care
        JeniMay 1, 2018Staff

        Hi Prak,

        Thank you for getting in touch with Finder.

        To apply for the Skilled Regional 887 visa, you may want to get the complete document checklist from the Department of Home Affairs.

        In that page, it says:

        Evidence that you have worked full-time in a specified regional area(s) for at least 12 months.

        Evidence of any claimed employment or self-employment such as:

        • employment references
        • contracts, pay slips, tax returns, group certificates
        • evidence of self-employment

        Employment references must meet the following requirements:

        • be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference;
        • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
        • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature;
        • the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;
        • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time) and the salary earned.

        I hope this helps.

        Have a great day!


    Go to site