Macquarie Bank Fixed Term Business Loan
Looking to finance your business's growth and development? A fixed term loan from Macquarie Bank could help.
Business finance is often necessary to help grow and develop your business. Whether you're looking for funding for marketing, product development, market expansion or diversifying your business, a fixed term loan from Macquarie could help.
Macquarie business banking currently specialises in accounting, architecture, car dealers, engineering, financial services, healthcare, insolvency, insurance, legal, real estate, strata management, surveying and technology industries. If your business is in one of these industries, you may want to consider a Macquarie fixed term loan.
Max. Loan Amount
Up to 10 years
|Product Name||Macquarie Bank Fixed Term Business Loan|
|Max. Loan Amount||$500,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 10 years|
How does a fixed term business loan from Macquarie Bank work?
Macquarie Bank's fixed term business loan offers borrowers the opportunity to apply for a loan from $500,000, typically on terms of up to 5 years, though terms can be extended up to 10 years depending on the loan purpose, security and borrower type.
Fixed term business loans from Macquarie Bank offer flexible repayment options and the choice of paying interest only or fixed principal and interest payments, subject to credit approval.
To apply for a Macquarie Bank business loan, borrowers must contact the bank directly and request a callback to discuss their situation. Once you've requested a callback, Macquarie will be allocate you a professional consultant who specialises in your particular industry.
What features does a Macquarie Bank fixed term business loan offer?
These are some of the features of the Macquarie Bank fixed term business loan:
- Secured. Loans can be secured by a diverse range of security options. These include goodwill, real estate property, debtors, rent rolls, strata rolls, works in progress or a combination of these.
- Loan amount. Loans start from $500,000. Maximum loan amounts will depend on your circumstances and your level of security.
- Industry specialised. Macquarie Bank specialises in loans for accounting, architecture, car dealers, engineering, financial services, healthcare, insolvency, insurance, legal, real estate, strata management, surveying and technology industries. If your business is not in one of these industries, Macquarie Bank cannot offer you a business loan.
- Flexible repayments. Choose a repayment program that suits your business's schedule.
- Interest only/principal and interest options. Depending on your credit profile, you may be able to opt to pay interest only or principal and interest payments.
- Fixed loan term. Your loan term will depend on your business and financial situation. Typically, terms are up to 5 years, however, these may be extended to up to 10 years, subject to approval and security type.
How much does a Macquarie Bank fixed term business loan cost?
The cost of your loan will depend entirely on your circumstances, your business data and the type of security that you provide. Exact costs will be outlined in your loan contract. Typically, you will be subject to:
- Fees. Fees such as establishment fees, account keeping fees and exit penalties may apply.
- Interest rate. Interest charges will apply.
How to apply
Click "Go to site" on this page to visit Macquarie Bank's website directly and request a callback. In order to be eligible for this fixed term business loan, you will need to:
- Be 18 or older
- Have an active ABN/ACN
- Have an eligible form of loan security
All applicants are subject to credit approval and other terms and conditions and eligibility criteria may apply. Please contact the lender directly for further details.
Always remember to compare your business loan options carefully before submitting an application.