Macquarie Bank Business Line of Credit
Increase your working capital with a business line of credit from Macquarie Bank.
Having a negative working capital can mean that you have trouble repaying existing business loans and meeting operating expenses. Fortunately, if you need a boost to your working capital in the short or medium term, a line of credit from Macquarie Bank could give you access to funds when you need them.
Macquarie business banking currently specialises in accounting, architecture, car dealers, engineering, financial services, healthcare, insolvency, insurance, legal, real estate, strata management, surveying and technology industries. If your business is in one of these industries, you may want to consider a Macquarie business line of credit loan.
Up to 5 years
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
|Product Name||Macquarie Bank Line of Credit|
|Min. Loan Amount||$500,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
|Loan Term||Up to 5 years|
How does a business line of credit from Macquarie Bank work?
Macquarie Bank's business line of credit offers borrowers the opportunity to apply for a credit limit of at least $500,000 on a term of up to 5 years. With a line of credit from Macquarie Bank, borrowers will be approved for a specific credit limit depending on their circumstances and the financial standing of their business.
The benefit of a line of credit for businesses is that you can draw down funds as you require, to support your working capital and cash flow. And, because you only pay for what you borrow, you won't be charged interest on a full lump sum, like other forms of business finance.
To apply for a Macquarie Bank line of credit, borrowers must contact the bank directly and request a callback to discuss their situation. Once you've requested a callback, Macquarie Bank will allocate you a professional consultant who specialises in your particular industry. Macquarie Bank's lines of credit require security.
What features does a Macquarie Bank business line of credit offer?
Some of the features of a Macquarie bank business line of credit include:
- It's secured. Your line of credit can be secured by a diverse range of security options, including goodwill, real estate property, debtors, rent rolls, strata rolls, works in progress or a combination of these.
- Credit limit. Credit limits start from $500,000. There is no maximum credit limit, this amount will depend on your circumstances and your level of security.
- Industry specialised. Macquarie Bank specialises in loans and lines of credit for accounting, architecture, car dealers, engineering, financial services, healthcare, insolvency, insurance, legal, real estate, strata management, surveying and technology industries. If your business is not in one of these industries, Macquarie Bank cannot offer you a business loan or line of credit.
- Credit term. Receive a term of up to 5 years.
How much does a Macquarie Bank business line of credit cost?
The exact cost of your line of credit will depend on your circumstances, your business data and the type of security that you provide. However, you can expect to pay:
- Interest rate. You'll only pay interest on the funds that you draw down.
- Fees. Other fees and charges may apply, such as establishment, monthly or other ongoing fees set out in your loan agreement.
How to apply
Click "Go to site" on this page to visit Macquarie Bank's website directly and request a callback. In order to be eligible for this line of credit, you will need to:
- Be 18 or older
- Have an active ABN/ACN
- Have an eligible form of loan security
Please note that all applicants are subject to credit approval. Other terms and conditions and eligibility criteria may apply. Please contact Macquarie Bank directly for further details.
It's always a good idea to compare your business loan options carefully prior to submitting an application.