Krooz Uber Rental
Drive with Uber by renting a new or used car that comes with unlimited kilometres.
Uber drivers can rent a new or used car with no lock-in contract and no deposit or joining fee. Instead of charging a rate per kilometre, Krooz sets a fixed price based on your average mileage. All cars come with comprehensive insurance and a warranty for the length of the rental contract. Registered Uber drivers aged 23 and over can also rent-to-own a vehicle, even if they have a bad credit history.
What you need to consider when renting a vehicle through Krooz
This rental arrangement suits Uber drivers who want the flexibility of returning a car at the end of the rental period. All new and used cars are covered by insurance and if you’re involved in a not-at-fault accident, Krooz will assist you in getting a replacement vehicle. Rates start at $250 per week.
Features of Krooz’s vehicle rentals
If you’re interested in signing on with Krooz, here are some of the included features:
- No lock-in contract. Krooz offers a no lock-in contract to start driving one of their vehicles.
- Personal use. You can use Krooz vehicles for personal purposes.
- No upfront costs. You pay zero fees or costs upfront when signing on for a rental vehicle.
- No kilometre rate. Krooz sets a fixed rate based on the average driver’s mileage (200 to 350km per day).
- Comprehensive cover. All cars are covered with full insurance, including 24/7 roadside assistance and a 24-hour helpline.
- Replacement vehicles. Krooz will help you replace your vehicle if it breaks down or if you’re involved in a not-at-fault accident.
- Option to buy. As long as you’re at least 21 years old and registered with Uber, you have the option to buy a new or used Krooz vehicle.
How much does it cost to rent a vehicle with Krooz?
Below are some of the charges you will need to pay:
- Weekly rate. Depending on the vehicle, rental rates vary between $250 and $330 per week.
- Excess. There is no upfront cost and the excess is deducted over a 13-week period. This amount is refunded at the end of the rental period as long as you haven’t had an at-fault accident.
- Membership fees. There are no joining or membership fees.
Compare Uber vehicle alternatives
While we don't compare offers from this company, please use the table below to compare similar products.
How to sign up with Krooz
You can sign up to drive with Krooz online, but you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be between 23 and 74 years old
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Be a registered Uber driver