Bitesize your repayments and pay 0% interest with Humm
Min Loan Amount
How does Humm work?
Like other "buy now, pay later" programs, Humm has partnered with an ever-growing range of retailers from whom you can purchase products without paying anything upfront. To buy online, simply look for retailers using the Humm icon, and use Humm at the checkout in order to pay. To buy in-store, you can download the Humm app (where you will find select stores using Humm) and create a barcode that you can show the cashier to pay for your items.
Fees incurred using Humm vary depending on how much borrowing power you wish to access and on whether you make late payments. Quick online approval is available for purchases under $2,000, and you can get pre-approval online for up to $10,000. You can apply in-store for purchasing power up to
Features of Humm
- Quick and easy application. You can apply online quickly and easily for purchases of $2,000 and apply for pre-approval online for up to $10,000.
- Fast approval. You can quickly get approval for purchases up to $2,000.
0%interest. There are no interest charges when using this service.
- Purchasing power. Humm offers "buy now, pay later" purchasing power ranging from
- No hard credit checks. Humm may check your credit rating, but this won't affect your score or leave a record on your file, even if your application is not approved.
- Expanding store variety. There are many sellers already partnered with Humm, and it claims the list is always growing.
- Flexible repayment options. Choose to pay back smaller purchases in 5 or 10 weekly or fortnightly instalments. For bigger purchases (over $2,000), opt to pay back over
6, 12 or 24 months or up to 60months in some circumstances.
- Penalty-free extra repayments. Pay off your balance early and avoid additional fees.
- Low fees. With Humm, there are no fees on small purchases if you pay back the balance within 2.5 months. For longer periods, there is a small monthly fee, and for bigger purchases, there is a small-medium establishment fee.
Fees and charges
- No fees. There are no fees on small purchases repaid over
- Monthly fees. A monthly fee of
$8applies to big purchases and to small purchases repaid over 5months.
- Establishment fee. An establishment fee of between
$35and $90applies to all bigger purchases, depending on price.
- Repeat purchase fee. A repeat purchase fee of
$22applies to all bigger repeat purchases.
- Late payment fee. A late payment fee of
$6applies to all purchases.
How to apply for Humm
To apply for Humm's interest-free payment service, click "Go to Site" and submit a straightforward application online (for applications on purchases over $10,000, you must apply in-store). In order to be eligible for Humm, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a permanent job of 25+ hours per week or be on an aged/veteran's pension.
- Not be declared as bankrupt
Documents you will need in order to apply include the following:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of income
- Copies of your bank statements (for pre-approvals over $2,000 only)
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.