Apply online in five minutes for up to $500,000 with a GetCapital Flexible Business Loan.
The GetCapital Flexible Business Loan can be used for whatever business purpose you like. It’s this freedom that allows your business to grow and thrive in whatever capacity it needs to, whether you want a new work vehicle or you desperately need to update your equipment. With the loan being dependant on your monthly turnover, it’s ensured that you can borrow what is affordable for you and your business at the current time.
How does the GetCapital Flexible Business Loan work?
The GetCapital Flexible Business Loan allows businesses to apply for a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $500,000. With a quick and easy online application process, it only takes five minutes to apply for this loan. If you’re approved, the funds will be transferred to your nominated bank account either on the same day or the following business day. Repayments will be deducted from your account at a rate decided upon by you and your lender.
Features of the GetCapital Flexible Business Loan
Some of the features included with this loan are:
- Variable loan amount. With a minimum loan amount of $5,000 and a maximum loan amount of $500,000, this loan suits a number of businesses.
- Easy online application. The online application for this loan is easy to fill out and will only take five minutes if you have the relevant information close by when applying.
- Short loan term. The minimum loan term is 3 months and the maximum loan term is 1 year(s), which gives you the time you need to pay off your loan at a reasonable pace.
- Can be used for any business purpose. You can use this loan for any business purpose that you need.
- Top up option. You can top up your loan and only pay interest on the amount that you topped up instead of the full amount.
- Early payout option. This loan allows you to pay off your loan early at no extra cost.
- Earn Qantas Business Reward Points. As GetCapital is a proud partner of Qantas Business Rewards, you can earn reward points at a rate of 1 point per $1 borrowed.
- Relaxed lending criteria. Although this loan still has some lending criteria, such as you must have a minimum monthly turnover of $10,000, the lending criteria is much more relaxed than the standard bank loan application.
How much does the loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan are:
- Interest: From 1.1% per month.
- Direct debit fee: $5.10 per month.
- Dishonour fee: $45 per attempt to get funds.
- Drawdown fee: Max of 2.5% of the drawdown amount.
- Arrears fee: 0.15% of the outstanding total repayment amount per day.
How to apply for the GetCapital Flexible Business Loan
In order to apply for this loan, simply click the “Go to Site” button on this page to be taken to the GetCapital website to begin your application. Ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your current monthly turnover amount (must be $10,000 or more).
- The requested loan amount.
- Your business name.
- How long you have been in business (must be at least nine months).
The application process is straightforward. Once you have filled out the application, including entering your personal details such as your contact number and email address, a relationship manager will be in touch with a business loan offer. Once you’ve signed the loan, the funds will be transferred to your account either on the same day or the following business day.
Although there are many benefits that come with the GetCapital Flexible Business Loan, it’s important to consider whether or not this loan is right for your business and to compare your available options before you decide.