Cover bills, rent, food and even make cash withdrawals with a Fu Virtual Card and have 8 weeks to repay.
Fupay is a buy now pay later provider that allows users to pay for anything, anytime using its virtual card payment system.
Fupay customers can cover rent, defer bills or pay for purchases online and in-store absolutely anywhere by choosing their Fu Virtual Card option on their smart device. You can also apply for loans of up to $200 which, if you're approved, are deposited into your nominated bank account, and can be taken out in cash from an ATM if desired.
Repayments are then made to Fupay over the course of 8 weeks via a personalised repayment plan based on when and how much you can afford to repay. There are no interest charges, only a fee of 5% of the amount you borrow when you use the service.
Min. loan amount
Max. loan amount
How does Fupay work?
Fupay is a buy now pay later platform that offers a virtual card you can use to defer payments on any purchase or expense, and repay over 8 weeks. There is even the option to withdraw cash, and pay rent or utility bills. There are no interest charges or monthly account keeping fees for this service. Users can also arrange repayments to fit their pay schedule and convenience.
How you can use Fupay:
- FuCard. When shopping online or in-store, simply choose your Fu Virtual Card at checkout. Make purchases from $20 to $500.
- FuBills. You can pay BPAY bills using your Fu Virtual Card from $50 to $500 with Tap n' Pay, or transfer cash to your standard bank account for any other bill, available from $50 to $200.
- FuCash. Take cash out of your nominated bank account by applying for a loan of $50 to $200 with Fu Cash.
Fupay offers other useful features, including:
- FuPlace. FuPlace is a feature that gives users access to bargains and cash-back offers from retailers and services.
- FuFlow. Fupay offers its users a forecaster for their direct debits, bills, spending habits and upcoming income, across multiple pay cycles – to help you track your money.
To apply, simply download the app and submit your information, including your online banking details. Submitting your online banking details allows Fupay to forward you cash advances and analyse your spending behaviour to ensure that you are able to repay any funds potentially borrowed. This is a "read-only" process which is 100% secure.
To be approved, applicants must meet the lending criteria set out by Fupay. Repayments can be arranged over an 8-week schedule to fit in with what you can afford and when you are paid from your employer.
Features of shopping with Fupay
- 100% interest-free. Fupay never charges interest.
- No account keeping fees. Never pay monthly for using this service.
- Credit limits. You can make purchases from $20 up to $500, pay bills from $50 to $500 and apply for cash advances from $50 up to $200 using Fupay.
- Use anywhere. There are no limitations on where you can use Fupay.
- Linked to your bank account. Fupay's system links to your personal bank account.
- Repayments. Repayments are made over an 8-week period.
- Flexible repayment plans. Personalise your repayments to fit your finances.
How much will this cost?
Fupay doesn't charge any interest for its service. In addition, there are no establishment or annual fees.
- Flat fee. There is a 5% flat fee for using this service. This will be 5% of your purchase price, or any cash you withdraw.
Signing up with Fupay
To use Fupay, simply download the app and become a member online. You will need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be employed and receiving a regular income (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) from a reputable organisation
- Have online banking – you must link your bank account via online banking
- Be aged 18 or over
- Pass an identity and verification check
Australia is host to numerous buy now pay later platforms and products. To find out what else the market has to offer, please visit our guide.