Ford Business Fleet Leasing
Ford's business fleet leasing services offer four tiers of leasing. Costs and benefits depend on the size and overall value of the fleet.
Ford offers four levels of business fleet leasing services, with benefits and a cost structure to suit businesses in different industries and at different stages of development. Their fleet leasing services range from blue level membership for up to 4 vehicles to gold and platinum memberships for fleets of 25 or more vehicles. You can have access to the full range of Ford vehicles, including cars, SUVs and light commercial trucks. The cost will vary based on the number of vehicles in your fleet, the type of vehicles you choose and the overall value of your fleet. Costs will be disclosed upfront after application.
|Product Name||Ford Business Fleet Leasing|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does leasing a car through Ford work?
When you lease a fleet of vehicles for your business through Ford, you will have access to Ford's dedicated professionals who can advise you about fleet leasing solutions that could benefit your business. To start the process, you'll need to fill in a short online form that will give your local Ford dealer some basic information about your business and your vehicle requirements.
Your Ford dealer will work directly with you to review your needs and put together a fleet of vehicles to suit your needs, your budget and your business's cash flow.
Once all of the terms of the leasing arrangement have been agreed to, you have chosen your fleet of vehicles and your finance application has been approved, Ford will arrange for the delivery of your fleet to your business premises, wherever you may be in Australia.
What types of business car leasing does Ford offer?
Ford's business car leasing options are unique in that it offers four tiers of fleet leasing programs, with each tier designed to suit the needs of a particular sized business.
Below is an overview of the different fleet leasing tiers:
- Blue level. Blue level members are those with one to four vehicles in their business fleet. Members are given access to statewide roadside assistance, a service price promise agreement for vehicles dated 2007 and later, free use of a loan car during any car service, as well as ongoing communication from the Ford fleet team about upcoming vehicle releases and news specific to fleet buyers.
- Silver level. The silver level applies to fleet sizes between 5 and 24 vehicles and offers all of the benefits of blue level membership along with a customer discount for the bulk leasing of vehicles.
- Gold level. Gold level members have 25 or more vehicles in their business fleet and can expect to receive the best possible price due to the sheer size of the vehicle fleet. Gold membership will include all of the benefits offered to blue and silver members, along with access to a dedicated Ford fleet specialist. Gold level members also get access to Ford's vehicle evaluation program, allowing for extended test drives of Ford vehicles within most metro areas. The idea of the vehicle evaluation program is to allow business fleet buyers to make informed decisions about future vehicle acquisitions by test driving new vehicles for an extended period of time.
- Platinum level. Platinum level membership is the next step up from gold level fleet membership and the most exclusive tier offered in Ford's fleet leasing program. Assessed on a case-by-case basis, fleet buyers who reach Platinum level will have access to a dedicated Ford specialist, Ford's vehicle evaluation program and all other benefits offered to blue, silver and gold members. In addition, platinum level membership offers extended benefits to your company's employees and their partners, who can become eligible for discounts and bonus offers when they purchase a Ford retail vehicle for personal use.
What features are on offer?
When you take advantage of Ford's business fleet leasing services, you can expect the following benefits:
- Tiered membership levels. Ford offers four tiers of membership levels, giving you access to greater discounts and benefits for larger fleet sizes.
- Range. Get access to the full range of Ford vehicles, including cars, SUVs and light commercial trucks.
- Carbon emissions. Ford has a variety of vehicles on offer that have been specifically designed to reduce carbon emissions without a corresponding reduction in performance or power.
- Safety. Ford vehicles are known for their safety, with many achieving the coveted 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
- Reduced capital outlay. A vehicle leasing arrangement can free up your business's valuable capital for other uses, reducing the initial costs of vehicle acquisition and spreading out the ongoing costs into manageable monthly, fortnightly or weekly payments.
- Reduced ongoing costs. Acquiring vehicles through Ford's business fleet leasing services can assist in reducing the ongoing cost of vehicle ownership, with all fleet arrangements eligible for Ford's service price promise agreement, in which the cost of eligible ongoing vehicle servicing is capped.
- Fleet advice. Your Ford dealer will work with you to get to know your business, your vehicle requirements and your budget, then make recommendations based on your specific needs. With expert knowledge on all vehicles available in the Ford range, your Ford dealer will help you prioritise different features depending on the requirements of your business, such as fuel efficiency, towing capacity or the latest technology like reverse sensing systems and Bluetooth mobile phone integration.
How much does a Ford fleet lease cost?
The costs of a Ford fleet lease vary considerably based on the number of vehicles in your fleet, the type of vehicles you choose to finance and the overall value of your fleet. While there are no set costs associated with a Ford fleet lease agreement, all costs and interest rates applicable to your leasing agreement will be disclosed upfront by your Ford dealer prior to any contracts being signed.
With a full breakdown of all costs associated with the acquisition of your fleet, you will be in a position to determine whether the leasing agreement will be financially viable and whether it suits your business's vehicle requirements.
How to apply for a Ford lease
Leasing a fleet of business vehicles through Ford's fleet program starts with clicking "Go to Site" on this page, allowing you to make contact with an authorised Ford dealer as part of Ford's fleet registration team. You'll need to fill in a short online form with basic details about you and your business, then select your closest Ford dealer from the extensive list of dealers across Australia. You will also be asked to estimate your proposed fleet size of both passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles before submitting the online form.
Once submitted, a Ford dealer will contact you to obtain more information and to guide you through the next stage of the fleet leasing application process. Later on you will be asked to provide detailed business financial information directly to Ford so that your dealer can see if any negotiated lease agreement will be affordable in the long term.
If you feel like the range of vehicles offered by Ford may suit your business's vehicle requirements, a Ford business fleet leasing arrangement could be worth considering. Before making a final decision about acquiring your business's vehicles through a leasing agreement, take the time to compare other types of business vehicle finance that could apply to you.