FleetPartners Business Fleet lease
Take advantage of FleetPartners' bulk buying power and free up your working capital with a business fleet lease.
FleetPartners helps Australian businesses acquire the right vehicles for any industry and to suit any job site requirements. In addition to organising and delivering a customised fleet of vehicles, FleetPartners can handle all aspects of vehicle maintenance, reporting and other administrative tasks associated with the fleet.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||FleetPartners Business Fleet Lease|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does leasing a car through FleetPartners work?
Leasing one or more vehicles through FleetPartners starts by providing basic information about your company and your vehicle requirements in an online form, then speaking to a representative from FleetPartners by phone. Alternatively, an in-person meeting at one of FleetPartners' offices around Australia can start the application process.
Once your business has been approved for a vehicle lease and the lease terms have been negotiated, FleetPartners will arrange for the purchase and delivery of your vehicle fleet, including delivery anywhere in Australia. You are then free to use the vehicles subject to the terms of the lease agreement.
What types of business car leasing does FleetPartners offer?
FleetPartners offers the following types of business car leases:
- Operating lease. Free up your working capital by leasing your business's vehicles rather than purchasing them outright. Fixed monthly payments become a tax-deductible operating expense without needing to worry about asset replacement or depreciation.
- Fleet management. Outsource all aspects of fleet management including ongoing and one-off maintenance, fleet optimisation, accident and breakdown assistance, fuel and toll management and driver training programs.
- Sale and leaseback. Access the cash tied up in your existing fleet of vehicles by selling the vehicles to FleetPartners and leasing them back. You'll still have access to your fleet just like you've always had while enjoying the benefits of an immediate cash injection.
- Commercial lease. Get access to the specific heavy commercial plant and equipment you need including trucks, trailers, vans and other heavy vehicles.
What features are on offer?
The primary features associated with a business car lease from FleetPartners include:
- Reduced risk. By leasing your business vehicles, you're reducing your business's liability in respect of the entire fleet.
- Free up working capital. The outright purchase of business vehicles can be an enormous drain on a business's working capital. Negotiating an ongoing vehicle lease will free up your business's capital and allow you to divert your limited funds where they're needed most.
- Outsource vehicle administration. FleetPartners offers a variety of administrative services that can free up your staff and allow you to take advantage of expert advice and bulk buying discounts.
- Unique leaseback options. FleetPartners gives you access to the capital tied up in existing vehicles owned by your business. By selling your current fleet and leasing it back, you can access a cash injection now and continue to make use of the vehicles.
- Heavy commercial. FleetPartners specialises in acquiring heavy commercial vehicles for Australian businesses.
- Reporting and vehicle tracking. FleetPartners offers full telematics with LogbookMe, a plug-in solution available in all leased vehicles, giving you real-time access to a full set of data on each vehicle including its current location, direction, mileage and speed. Real-time reporting provides valuable insights into each vehicle and each driver, including full journey histories and upcoming scheduled vehicle maintenance. Notifications can be set up to instantly alert you to any instances of speeding, excessive braking or force and even notices of unexpected travel.
- Flexible lease term. The initial lease term can be negotiated to suit your business's individual needs. Towards the end of the term, you will have the option to extend the contract at a reduced cost or to upgrade or replace the vehicle. Early exits can be arranged with a payout fee for the cost of the vehicle but without any additional fees or penalties.
How much does the loan cost?
The cost of a business vehicle lease with FleetPartners will vary considerably based on the size of the fleet, the types of vehicles involved, the term of the lease and the additional administrative services included within the package. Lease packages can range from the purchase and delivery of the vehicles only, up to a full maintenance and administrative package which includes all contact with drivers, roadside assistance, and even toll and fuel card management.
You will receive a fully itemised quote from FleetPartners based on your business's requirements. The terms of the lease can be negotiated and additional services added or removed to suit your budgeting requirements.
How to apply for a FleetPartners lease
When you're ready to apply for a business vehicle lease with FleetPartners, simply click "Go to Site" on this page. You will be directed to a short online form asking questions about your business and your requirements. A representative from FleetPartners will phone you once they've received your contact details and can discuss your commercial vehicle lease options in more detail. Alternatively, you can phone FleetPartners directly or visit their head office in Melbourne or site offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Negotiating the hire of a fleet of business vehicles is a viable option for many companies. However, fleet hire is just one type of business vehicle finance that could be available for you. Before choosing a commercial lease, compare your options to ensure you choose the solution that best suits your circumstances.