No matter what industry you operate in, from mining and construction to engineering or agriculture to disability services and more, Fleet Hire offers fully-customised vehicle fleet hire with terms catered to suit your business's individual circumstances. When you choose to lease a vehicle fleet, you will free up valuable capital that can be used elsewhere in your business while effectively outsourcing the administrative tasks associated with running a vehicle fleet.
How does leasing a car through Fleet Hire work?
The process of leasing one or more vehicles through Fleet Hire starts with filling in a short online form that details your company's requirements and the types of vehicles to be leased, along with any necessary customisations or specific fit-outs. Armed with this information, a representative from Fleet Hire will contact you to determine your business's eligibility and to get more information about your specific requirements.
Once all details have been worked out and the application process is complete, Fleet Hire will arrange the purchase, customisation and fit-out of your chosen vehicles and will deliver them to you no matter where you are in Australia. The vehicles are then yours to use for the duration of the lease period.
What types of business car leasing does Fleet Hire offer?
Fleet Hire offers the following types of vehicle leasing:
- Site vehicles. Regardless of the industry, Fleet Hire will undertake a custom fit-out to create a vehicle that is fully compliant and ready for use on-site. Vehicles will be customised to suit the industry and the job purpose and can include a flat tray or ute body, along with any combination of equipment required including a bull bar or tow bar, amber flashing lights, reversing camera or beeper, a canopy or even a telescopic crane.
- Commercial and 4x4. A variety of vans, utes and 4x4 vehicles can be customised to suit any task, from wagons to minivans, 12-seater buses, and utes and flat trays in single, dual or extra cab. Commercial and 4x4 vehicles are available with petrol or diesel engines and in your choice of manual or automatic transmissions.
- Trucks and plant equipment. If you need specific plant equipment like a forklift, excavator or scissor lift, Fleet Hire can organise a vehicle lease so you don't need to access your business's capital. A variety of trucks are available for hire that can be operated on a standard driver's license, while other more specialised plant equipment will require an industry licence.
- Passenger vehicles. If your company needs a fleet of passenger vehicles – anything from large SUVs down to small hatchbacks – Fleet Hire can arrange all purchase and customisation details.
What features are on offer?
- Australia-wide service. No matter where you are in Australia, Fleet Hire can arrange delivery of your new fleet of vehicles and can handle your fleet's administrative aspects.
- All business sizes. Fleet Hire works with Australian businesses of all sizes from small, single-location businesses to nationwide companies.
- Fair wear and tear. As commercial equipment, vehicles supplied by Fleet Hire are understandably going to be used on-site and will be subject to certain conditions during everyday use. Fleet Hire offers a lenient fair wear and tear policy that doesn't penalise businesses for using vehicles in the way they were intended.
- Customised lease terms. Fleet Hire specialises in medium- to long-term leases but will also cater to businesses that require short-term vehicle leases as short as six months.
Fleet Hire will acquire, customise and fit out personalized vehicle fleets for businesses in any industry. Fleet Hire also offers fleet management services for businesses interested in outsourcing all administrative aspects relating to their vehicle fleet. These optional fleet management features can include:
- Scheduled servicing and tyre replacement
- Breakdown management and roadside assistance
- Issue and management of fuel cards and toll passes
- Vehicle infringements
How much does it cost to hire vehicles through Fleet Hire?
The cost of hiring a fleet of vehicles through Fleet Hire will vary considerably based on the terms of the hire and the vehicles themselves. Since Fleet Hire customises each fleet to every business's unique circumstances, the cost of hiring vehicles will depend on the vehicles you choose, the amount of customisation required and whether Fleet Hire is also handling other administration, such as service scheduling or issuing fuel cards. Fleet Hire will provide you with a customised quote based on information given during the application process.
How to apply for Fleet Hire finance
To apply for finance through Fleet Hire, the first step is to click "Go to Site" on this page. You will be prompted to fill in an online form that asks for some basic details about you and your company, along with the estimated start and finish date of the proposed hire arrangement. You will be asked your location and the number of vehicles required, and will be prompted to look through a list of vehicle types provided under four categories – site vehicles, commercial and 4x4, plant equipment and passenger – and to tick the types of vehicles that may interest you.
A text box allows you to specify any particular customisations or fit-out requirements you have, with another field provided for additional information. Once you have submitted this form, a Fleet Hire representative will contact you to determine your business's eligibility and to advise you of the next steps.
Fleet Hire provides valuable hire, acquisition and management services that could suit a number of businesses looking to hire a commercial vehicle fleet. Before choosing to hire a fleet of vehicles with Fleet Hire, compare your business vehicle finance options to make sure vehicle leasing is the best choice for you.