Compare plans from energy suppliers in Australia.
Discover Energy: Electricity plans
Get customised solar solutions and basic electricity from electricity newcomer Discover Energy in NSW, QLD and SA.
Is Discover Energy right for me?
- What does Discover Energy offer? Electricity in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
- Product highlights: Solar customers can use the DTE Insight app to track and manage their solar system and make sure excess energy is exported when prices are the highest.
- Watch out for: Discover Energy doesn't offer any GreenPower options, and charges connection and disconnection fees.
Discover Energy electricity
Discover Energy is a new Australian-owned energy retailer that launched in 2019.
Discover offers electricity to customers in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
The provider's main selling point is its customised solar solutions and connection to its partner company, One Stop Warehouse. One Stop Warehouse is one of the biggest wholesale PV solar panel distributors in Australia.
You can sign up for one of Discover's energy plans online, and all plans come with no lock-in contracts. You can also use a mobile app to manage your energy usage, pay your bills and get personalised tips on how to reduce your carbon emissions all in one place.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
If you are interested in switching to solar but don't yet have a solar system, you can request a quote from Discover for a tailored solar and battery storage system.
If you already have solar panels, Discover offers solar feed-in tariffs. You can also use the DTE Insight app to track and manage your home's solar energy. With the app you can:
- Measure and control your energy from anywhere with a cloud platform.
- Synchronise your information from anywhere to accurately monitor your daily energy use in real time.
- Monitor what your solar system is producing.
- Store excess energy and export it to the grid at peak times when prices are the highest.
- Compare your daily, monthly or annual energy consumption.
- Learn what specific appliances cost you to run in real time.
- Get bill predictions based on an algorithm that learns from your actual energy use and the times of day you use the most energy.
Can I get GreenPower?
No, Discover Energy isn't GreenPower certified.
One Stop Warehouse
Discover Energy's partner company One Stop Warehouse is one of the biggest wholesale PV solar panel distributors in Australia.
One Stop Warehouse offers:
- PV solar panels and modules
- Batteries and storage
- Electrical equipment
How can I pay my bills?
You can choose from the following options to pay your bills:
Why consider Discover Energy?
- Pay on time discount. You can get a discount on your energy bill by paying your bills on time.
- No lock-in contracts. If you aren't happy with Discover, you can switch at any time. However, a disconnection fee may apply.
- Solar feed-in tariffs. If you have solar panels, you can get feed-in tariffs. If you don't have solar panels yet, you can get a quote for a solar system that's designed to meet your needs.
- Mobile app. You can use the app to check how much energy you're using, how much your appliances are costing in real time, and get the most out of your solar system.
- Hardship options. If you're having trouble paying your energy bill, call 1300 946 898 to find out if you're eligible for a hardship program.
How do I contact Discover Energy for support?
|Customer service||1300 946 898|
|Online support||Live chat|