Earlypay Trade Finance
Pay your suppliers early, close the cash flow gap, and get access to potential trade discounts with Earlypay Trade Finance.
Trade Finance from Earlypay gives you access to the funding to pay your supplier debts upfront, without eating into your own working capital.
With an Earlypay trade financing arrangement, you can settle your debts on time, keep your supply chain flowing, and take advantage of various trade discounts.
4 things you should know about this loan:
- Finance 100% of your supplier payments
- Available to businesses that import goods from other businesses
- Can be used for both domestic and international payments
- No asset or real estate security required
Max. Loan Amount
1 month to 15 years
|Product Name||Earlypay Trade Finance|
|Min. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$15,000,000|
|Loan Term||1 month to 15 years|
How does Earlypay Trade Finance work?
A trade financing arrangement with Earlypay is a business line of credit that enables businesses to close the cash flow gap between paying for stock and receiving payment from their customers. Earlypay trade financing is available to businesses that import goods both domestically and internationally, and supplier payments with Earlypay can be made in multiple currencies.
Earlypay's trade financing arrangement is mainly available for paying for non-perishable imports, though added security and a good business track record could open consideration for businesses that import perishable goods. There is no need to use real estate or personal asset security on this product, as it is used in conjunction with Earlypay's invoice finance product, and loans are backed by your accounts receivable.
You can also use this loan product even if you have debt with other lenders, or debt with the ATO.
Features of Earlypay Trade Finance
Some of the key features of Earlypay's trade finance loans include:
- Loan amount. Access 100% of the cost of your supplier invoices.
- Maximum loan term. The maximum loan term is 180 days.
- Quick online application. Apply online in a few easy steps.
- Quick approval. Earlypay generally lets you know whether or not you have been approved within 24 hours of receiving your application.
- Quick financing. If Earlypay approves your application, funds will typically be available to you within 24 hours.
- No asset security. Earlypay does not require your personal assets or real estate as loan security. This is because this loan product works in conjunction with your invoice financing facility.
- Flexible loan purpose. Loans are available for both small and large import purchases.
- Domestic and overseas funding available. Earlypay can pay your suppliers in Australia and almost any other country.
- Multiple currencies available. Earlypay can pay your suppliers in a range of currencies.
- Tailored to your business. If you're approved, Earlypay will work with your company to find the best funding fit for your business.
- Access to expert advice. Earlypay works alongside your business to provide expert solutions for all your trade, logistics, freight and currency requirements.
How much does the loan cost?
The cost of Earlypay's trade finance services depends on your business's financial circumstances, as well as the type and duration of the facility and the services you require.
How to apply
If you are interested in a trade financing arrangement with Earlypay, please contact the lender directly via the sign-up form on the Earlypay website, or call 1300 760 205 to speak to the team directly. You will need to provide:
- Business name
- Phone number
- Email address
- State or territory