Earlypay Equipment Finance
Access an equipment loan from $20,000 to $500,000 to buy new and used equipment for your SME with Earlypay.
Earlypay is a non-bank lender helping businesses to reach their potential through its financing options.
If you need to upgrade or expand your business's equipment, an equipment financing solution from Earlypay could help. Earlypay offers equipment loans from $20,000 to $1,000,000 that are backed by your existing assets, rather than real estate property.
3 things you should know about this loan:
- From $20,000 to $1,000,000 funding available
- Requires minimal financial information from your business to apply
- Buy new or used equipment
Max. Loan Amount
2 to 5 years
|Product Name||Earlypay Equipment Finance|
|Min. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000,000|
|Upfront Fee||Upon Application|
|Loan Term||2 to 5 years|
How does Earlypay Equipment Finance work?
With equipment finance from Earlypay, small and medium businesses can access funds of up to $1,000,000 to purchase new and used equipment. There are also mid-term refinancing and debt consolidation options available. Using an equipment loan, rather than your company's working capital, to purchase new equipment allows you to effectively preserve your cash flow while getting the equipment you need to run your business effectively.
Earlypay's equipment loans allow you to release the equity in your existing assets, rather than using real estate security, such as your home or a commercial property, as loan collateral. These loans can be used to purchase a range of business equipment and machinery including yellow goods, manufacturing and lifting equipment, commercial vehicles, and even computers and other office equipment.
Read on to find out more about whether an equipment loan from Earlypay is right for your business.
Features of Earlypay Equipment Finance
Some of the key features of Earlypay's equipment finance loan products include:
- Loan amount. Access from $20,000 to $1,000,000.
- Loan term. Equipment loans are available on terms from 2 to 5 years.
- Quick online application. Apply online in a few easy steps.
- Quick financing. If Earlypay approves your application, you should see funds for your new equipment in your account within 24 hours.
- No real estate security. Because an Earlypay equipment finance arrangement allows you to release the equity in your existing assets, there's no need for real estate security.
- Flexible loan purpose. Earlypay's equipment loans allow you to purchase a range of machinery, equipment and vehicles.
- New, used and more. New and used equipment can be purchased with an Earlypay equipment loan. There are also mid-term refinancing and debt consolidation options available.
- Tailored to your business. All of Earlypay's loan products are bespoke to your business's needs and unique business model.
How much does the loan cost?
- Interest. You will be charged an interest rate on anything you borrow. How high this interest rate is will depend on a number of factors, such as your business's annual turnover, how long you have been trading, your credit score and how much you want to borrow. Please contact the lender directly to find out more.
Additional fees and charges may also apply.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for equipment financing with Earlypay, please contact the lender directly via the sign-up form on the Earlypay website, or call 1300 760 205 to speak to the team directly. You will need to provide:
- Your name
- Your business's name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Whether you are interested in a commercial vehicle or an equipment loan
While this is a competitive equipment finance product, it's still a good idea to compare your options prior to submitting an application. To compare more equipment loans, please visit our guide.