Buy now and pay 6 months later. Fees may apply.
DelayPay is a buy now pay later option for agricultural businesses. With DelayPay, your suppliers will be paid upfront and you will have 6 months to repay the loan. This can help with your business cashflow, or stocking up on supplies when needed. Approvals are within 48 hours and fees may apply.
Min. loan amount
How does DelayPay work?
DelayPay is a buy now pay later service for agricultural businesses, with the aim of easing cashflow problems. DelayPay allows you to buy agricultural goods and stagger repayments over a period of 6 months. Once you place an order, DelayPay will pay your suppliers on your behalf. You can choose a term up to 6 months or repay the loan early and receive a discount. Terms are set on a case by case basis.
What features does DelayPay offer?
- Buy now pay later. You can buy the goods you want now and stagger your repayments over your loan term.
- Terms up to 6 months. You have 6 months to repay the loan.
- Approvals in less than 48 hours. Once you apply, you can get approved and receive your credit limit in less than 48 hours.
- Personalised service. You will receive one-on-one personalised service.
- Discount for paying before term. If you repay the loan early, you can receive a discount.
- Payment flexibility. You can pay as often as you want and as much as you like.
How much does DelayPay cost?
Costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Fees may apply
What are the pros and cons of DelayPay?
- Helps ease cashflow problems. Instead of paying your suppliers upfront, you can pay incrementally.
- Quick approvals. You can get approved within 48 hours of applying.
- Flexible repayments. You can tailor your repayments according to your cashflow.
- Short term loan. While repayments are flexible, you will have to repay the loan within 6 months. This is shorter than terms for business loans.
How do I apply for DelayPay?
You can apply by calling DelayPay. You will need to provide your trading name, ABN and a copy of your licence. You can expect to receive a response within 48 hours of applying. Your supplier will get paid a few days after approval.