Review your Crypto Exchange for a chance to win $2,500 worth of Bitcoin
Estimated time to complete: 5 minutes
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We want to hear about your experiences with your crypto provider. Your opinions will help others make better decisions, and you'll go in the draw.
Review your crypto provider
2. Answer 5 quick questions (link)
3. You're automatically in the draw to win $2,500 worth of Bitcoin!
Learn more about this competition
- You must have used the exchange within the last 12 months to be eligible to enter.
- All reviews (positive or negative) are acceptable.
- We may also publish your review on Finder.
- You must be an Australian resident aged 18 or over to participate.
- Winners will be drawn on 17 July 2021 and the competition will close on 15 July 2021 at 11:59pm AEST.
Read the full terms and conditions here.
- Talk about your actual experience (good or bad)
- Help someone make a great decision
- Be civil and honest
- Include personal information in your review
- Swear or use offensive or defamatory language
Icons by Freepik
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and are considered high risk. Do your own research and seek financial advice prior to purchasing.
More guides on Finder
Review: Crypto.com cryptocurrency app and exchange
Learn more about the Crypto.com platform in our complete review.
Review: Paybis cryptocurrency exchange
Your detailed review of the Paybis cryptocurrency exchange, including supported cryptos, registration, fees and payment methods.
Review: Swyftx cryptocurrency exchange
Is Swyftx the best value cryptocurrency exchange in Australia? Read the review here.
Easy Crypto cryptocurrency exchange – June 2021 review
Your guide to cryptocurrency exchange Easy Crypto, including its fees, features and any other pros and cons new users should be aware of.
Binance Info 2.0 ratings site shows the trouble with crypto reviews
Binance's third-party crypto review hub is a solidly zero-star affair so far.
Liquid cryptocurrency exchange review
If you want to buy or sell digital currencies on the Liquid crypto exchange, check out our review of its fees, features and payment methods as well as its pros and cons.
Attorney general’s brutal crypto exchange review is just the start
A heated argument is a healthy argument... within reason.
Binance vs Bittrex: Which exchange meets your needs?
Compare Binance and Bittrex head to head and weigh up the pros and cons of each exchange to work out which of these popular crypto trading platforms suits your needs.
myCryptoWallet exchange review
A comprehensive review of Australian cryptocurrency exchange myCryptoWallet, including a rundown of its fees, features and pros and cons.