Credit Repair Australia
Improve your credit score and explore debt solutions with Credit Repair Australia.
If you want help increasing your credit score, removing invalid listings from your credit report or resolving a debt issue, you could consider Credit Repair Australia. Founded in 2003, it has helped thousands of Australians to improve their credit history and get their debt under control.
If you're comparing credit restoration options, you can use this guide to learn more about Credit Repair Australia's services to decide whether it's the right choice for you.
Lenders know your credit score, so why shouldn't you?
Get your credit score and comprehensive report now!
What services does Credit Repair Australia offer?
You can take advantage of the following services from Credit Repair Australia:
You can request a free credit report through Credit Repair Australia, which is a good place to start if you want to improve your finances. Issued through Veda, you'll receive your credit score and a copy of your credit report. You'll also get a detailed review of your financial situation as well as an individual action plan and detailed budget developed by one of Credit Repair Australia's consultants.
If you've checked your credit score and it's lower than you'd hoped, you can get help from Credit Repair Australia. If you locate any invalid listings on your report, such as incorrect inquiries or defaults, credit repair agencies can help contact the relevant credit issuers to have the mistakes removed from your credit report. This could help increase your credit score and your chances of approval the next time you apply for a loan or credit card. A better credit score could also result in more competitive interest rates and repayment plans or higher credit limits if you are approved.
If you're struggling with debt, Credit Repair Australia offers both formal and informal debt solutions. One of its expert consultants will review your financial situation and offer debt solutions to help get your finances back on track. It also offers debt solution strategies for businesses. Depending on your situation, this could include debt consolidation or settlement, creditor negotiation or debt agreements, personal insolvency agreements and bankruptcy. You can get started with a free consultation by contacting Credit Repair Australia on 1300 494 811.
You can learn more about debt solution options in Australia in this detailed guide.
These services come at a cost, so make sure to compare your options to see if you require professional help before you get started.
Pros and cons of a credit repair service
Weigh up the benefits and drawbacks of credit restoration through a professional service:
- Remove black marks. Any invalid listings on your credit report could be dragging your score down, so a credit repair service can help you remove these and increase your chances of approval the next time you apply for a line of credit. You can see our guide to removing black marks from your credit report for more details.
- Experience. Credit Repair Australia is the largest, oldest and most successful credit restorer in Australia. Although you can conduct credit repair by contacting credit reporting bureaus and lenders yourself, credit repair agencies know what to look for, who to contact and the steps to take to restore your credit report.
- Money back guarantee. Credit Repair Australia has a money back guarantee if they aren't able to remove a black mark from your file.
- Fees. Unlike if you do DIY credit repair, you'll have to pay a fee to use a credit repair service. Make sure that the benefits will outweigh the costs.
- No guarantees. Although Credit Repair Australia does offer a money back guarantee, it can only remove invalid negative marks from your report and there are no guarantees that they can fulfil your request.
Credit Repair Australia is a professional service that offers a variety of solutions for credit restoration and settling debt. As it isn't the only credit repair agency in Australia, make sure to weigh up your options before you apply.
Want to understand your finances better? You can also get your credit report and score for free through Finder.
Ask an Expert