Cash.com.au Business Loans
Get up to $600,000 funding for your business with Cash.com.au.
Whether you're looking for a quick cash flow solution, to buy assets or hire additional staff for your business, finance can be a useful tool.
With Cash.com.au established business owners can get access to funds from $5,000 - $600,000 on terms of up to 5 years. Cash.com.au is a specialist broker service which puts borrowers in touch with Australian finance providers who can meet their needs.
There are secured and unsecured finance options available and applying online is simple.
$0 application fee
Max. Loan Amount
3 months to 5 years
How does a loan from Cash.com.au work?
Cash.com.au is a broker service and not a loan provider. Therefore, when you submit an application through its website, the company will get in contact with you and use the information that you provide to find the best possible loan deal for your circumstances from one of its partnered lenders. Cash.com.au is currently partnered with more than 20 reputable Australian lenders.
Loans are available for all of your business needs, from working capital to export finance. Whether you require security on the loan will depend on your personal circumstances and the loan's purpose. For example, asset finance requires security, but a stock purchase does not.
Once you have submitted an application, a broker from Cash.com.au will be in touch with you within two hours. Depending on your eligibility and factors such as whether you are applying for a secured or an unsecured loan, the loan amount and the lender, financing turnaround times may vary.
What features does Cash.com.au offer with its loans?
These are some of the features you can expect with a loan from Cash.com.au.
- Loan amount. Cash.com.au offers to give you access to funding from $5,000 - $600,000.
- Secured and unsecured. Secured and unsecured business finance options are available.
- Loan terms. Get access to a secured loan on terms from 3 months to 5 years. Unsecured loans are only available on terms from 3 months to 2 years.
- Loan purpose. Get loans to purchase business stock, hire staff or purchase assets. Debtor finance is also available.
- Quick application. Borrowers can apply online with Cash.com.au in just five minutes.
- Quick response. Once you have submitted an application online, a broker will be in touch with you within two hours.
- Interest rate. Rates from Cash.com.au start from just 6.99% p.a. The interest rate that you are offered will depend on your circumstances and the type of loan that you are looking for.
- Personalised service. Cash.com.au works with you to find the best solution for your circumstances.
- Bad credit accepted. If you have bad credit, you can still apply for a loan with Cash.com.au. Whatever your circumstances, Cash.com.au will try its best to partner you with an appropriate lender.
How much does the loan cost?
There is no cost to the borrower for using Cash.com.au's broker service.
Because Cash.com.au works with over 20 lenders offering a range of business loans, it's impossible to say exactly how much you might expect to pay for your loan. Rates will depend on the circumstances of the borrower, the lender they are partnered with, the type of finance they are looking for and whether they can offer security on the loan. Rates start at a competitive 6.99% p.a.
Is there anything to be aware of?
For Cash.com.au's business loans, you'll need an active ABN or ACN. Your business must also have an annual turnover of over $10,000 per month and have been trading for over 2 years to be eligible.
Here's how to apply for a Cash.com.au business loan
If you're ready to apply for a Cash.com.au business loan, click "Go to site" to submit an application. You will need the following:
- Your name, address and DOB
- Contact details (email address and phone number)
- Employment details
- Your business's name
- An active ABN/ACN
- A business monthly turnover of at least $10,000
- The time your business has been trading (2 or more years)
Always compare loan options carefully before submitting an application.