Cash.com.au Business Loans
Borrow from $10,000 up to $1,000,000. Interest rates depend on your circumstances and type of loan and lender fees and charges apply.
Cash.com.au is a broker service providing you access to over 20 lenders offering a range of business loans. You can borrow from $10,000 - $1,000,000, with terms starting from 3 months. Secured and unsecured finance options are available. Cash.com.au does not charge a fee for its service, but you will have to pay what the lender charges. Interest rates start at 6.99% p.a., but will depend on your circumstances, the lender, the type of loan you’re looking for and security, if offered. There will be other fees and charges, which the lender will specify.
$0 application fee
Max. Loan Amount
From 3 months
|Product Name||Cash.com.au Business Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000,000|
|Upfront Fee||$0 application fee|
|Loan Term||From 3 months|
How does a loan from Cash.com.au work?
Cash.com.au is a broker service and not a loan provider. Therefore, when you submit an application through its website, the company will get in contact with you and use the information that you provide to find the best possible loan deal for your circumstances from one of its partnered lenders. Cash.com.au is currently partnered with more than 20 reputable Australian lenders.
Loans are available for all of your business needs, from working capital to export finance. Whether you require security on the loan will depend on your personal circumstances and the loan's purpose. For example, asset finance requires security, but a stock purchase does not.
Once you have submitted an application, a broker from Cash.com.au will be in touch with you within two hours. Depending on your eligibility and factors such as whether you are applying for a secured or an unsecured loan, the loan amount and the lender, you can be funded in one business day.
What features does Cash.com.au offer with its loans?
These are some of the features you can expect with a loan from Cash.com.au.
- Loan amount. Cash.com.au offers to give you access to funding from $10,000 - $1,000,000.
- Secured and unsecured. Secured and unsecured business finance options are available.
- Loan terms. Get access to a secured or an unsecured loan on terms from 3 months.
- Loan purpose. Get loans to purchase business stock, hire staff or purchase assets. Debtor finance is also available.
- Quick application. Borrowers can apply online with Cash.com.au in just five minutes.
- Quick response. Once you have submitted an application online, a broker will be in touch with you within two hours. You can receive funds in one business day.
- Interest rate. Rates start at a competitive 6.99% p.a. However, the interest rate that you are offered will depend on your circumstances and the type of loan that you are looking for.
- Personalised service. Cash.com.au works with you to find the best solution for your circumstances.
- Bad credit accepted. If you have bad credit, you can still apply for a loan with Cash.com.au. Whatever your circumstances, Cash.com.au will try its best to partner you with an appropriate lender.
How much does the loan cost?
There is no cost to the borrower for using Cash.com.au's broker service.
Because Cash.com.au works with over 20 lenders offering a range of business loans, it's impossible to say exactly how much you might expect to pay for your loan. Rates will depend on the circumstances of the borrower, the lender they are partnered with, the type of finance they are looking for and whether they can offer security on the loan. Rates start at a competitive 6.99% p.a.
Is there anything to be aware of?
For Cash.com.au's business loans, you'll need an active ABN or ACN. Your business must also have an annual turnover of over $10,000 per month and have been trading for over 6 months to be eligible.
Here's how to apply for a Cash.com.au business loan
If you're ready to apply for a Cash.com.au business loan, click "Go to site" to submit an application. You will need the following:
- Your name, address and DOB
- Contact details (email address and phone number)
- Employment details
- Your business's name
- An active ABN/ACN
- A business monthly turnover of at least $10,000
- The time your business has been trading (6 months or more)
Always compare business loan options carefully before submitting an application.