- Min. loan amount
DelayPay is a buy now pay later option for agricultural businesses. With DelayPay, your suppliers will be paid upfront and you will have 6 months to repay the loan. This can help with your business cashflow, or stocking up on supplies when needed. Approvals are within 48 hours and fees may apply.
|Min. loan amount
How does DelayPay work?
DelayPay is a buy now pay later service for agricultural businesses, with the aim of easing cashflow problems. DelayPay allows you to buy agricultural goods and stagger repayments over a period of 6 months. Once you place an order, DelayPay will pay your suppliers on your behalf. You can choose a term up to 6 months or repay the loan early and receive a discount. Terms are set on a case by case basis.
What features does DelayPay offer?
- Buy now pay later. You can buy the goods you want now and stagger your repayments over your loan term.
- Terms up to 6 months. You have 6 months to repay the loan.
- Approvals in less than 48 hours. Once you apply, you can get approved and receive your credit limit in less than 48 hours.
- Personalised service. You will receive one-on-one personalised service.
- Discount for paying before term. If you repay the loan early, you can receive a discount.
- Payment flexibility. You can pay as often as you want and as much as you like.
How much does DelayPay cost?
Costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Fees may apply
What are the pros and cons of DelayPay?
- Helps ease cashflow problems. Instead of paying your suppliers upfront, you can pay incrementally.
- Quick approvals. You can get approved within 48 hours of applying.
- Flexible repayments. You can tailor your repayments according to your cashflow.
- Short term loan. While repayments are flexible, you will have to repay the loan within 6 months. This is shorter than terms for business loans.
How do I apply for DelayPay?
You can apply by calling DelayPay. You will need to provide your trading name, ABN and a copy of your licence. You can expect to receive a response within 48 hours of applying. Your supplier will get paid a few days after approval.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked