Borrow up to $100,000 for your small business.
Bromleigh Capital is an Australian non-bank lender that offers business finance to small business owners. You can get a secured or unsecured business loan or line of credit and can be approved for a loan on the same day.
See if it's right for your business below.
|Product Name||Bromleigh Capital Business Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Loan Term||3 months to 2 years|
How does the Bromleigh Capital business loan work?
You can borrow from $5,000 to $100,000 with a loan term of 3 months, 6 months or 12-24 months.
You will receive a fixed rate starting from 9.9% p.a. and are given your payment schedule before you take out the loan. Your business will need to be at least one year old, with a turnover of $40,000 annually, or $3,500 per month, for the last three months.
Features of a Bromleigh Capital business loan
- Low fixed rate. Interest rates start at 9.9% p.a. but will vary based on the type and size of loan you require and your business's situation.
- Multiple loan options. You can get a secured or unsecured loan, as well as a business line of credit.
- Flexible loan amounts. You can borrow from $5,000 to $100,000.
- Fast approval. Loans can be reviewed and approved on the same business day.
Fees and charges
You will pay no application fees or ongoing fees as part of your loan.
How to apply for a Bromleigh Capital business loan
You can begin your application by clicking "Go to site" above. Your business will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be at least one year old
- Have an annual turnover of $40,000 or a monthly turnover of $3,500 for the last three months
- Have a valid ABN/ACN
You will need to provide the following information as part of your application:
- Business name and address
- Revenue and time in business
- Loan size and term
Your application can be reviewed and approved on the same day. A Bromleigh Capital business loan may be suitable for small businesses looking for finance but who want to avoid the big banks. You should always compare a range of loan options before making a decision.