Bigstone Asset Finance
Fund new equipment and get approved quickly with Bigstone asset finance.
Bigstone is a marketplace lender that specialises in business asset finance. Investors provide the funds that are then used to finance businesses looking to rent or buy equipment or other assets. Businesses can also apply for commercial loans or use a finance lease and take ownership of the asset at the end of the lease term.
Max. Loan Amount
1 to 5 years
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||Bigstone Asset Finance|
|Min. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Loan Term||1 to 5 years|
How does asset finance from Bigstone work?
Bigstone asset finance lets businesses borrow from $10,000 up to $2,000,000 using their online platform. Businesses have to use the loan to fund an asset or equipment, and businesses can borrow up to 100% of the asset's value. If borrowing up to $100,000, Bigstone can conditionally approve the loan within one hour and can make the funds available within 24 hours.
Loan terms are from 12 to 60 months, depending on the type of asset and loan. If you have a residual payment option, you can also choose to refinance the payment for up to 24 months.
Features of Bigstone asset finance
- Quick application. You can apply online within minutes.
- Fast approval. Loans up to $100,000 can be approved within one hour and funds can be made available within 24 hours.
- Early repayments. No fees are charged for early repayments.
- No ongoing fees. You will not be charged any ongoing or monthly loan fees.
- Monthly repayments. You will be required to repay your loan on a monthly basis.
- Range of finance options. Businesses can apply for a commercial loan, equipment rental or finance lease, depending on their situation and requirements.
Fees and charges
- Application fee. You will pay a one-time fee of $250.
- Collections fee. A fee of $10 per day will be charged for defaulting on payments, along with penalty interest.
- Failed direct debit fee. You will be charged a fee if your direct debit fails.
How to apply for Bigstone asset finance
You can begin your application by clicking "Go to Site" above. Your business will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- An Australian company, trust or sole trader
- Operating for at least 24 months
- Directors have good credit
- Business has no prior bankruptcies
You will also need to provide the following information as part of your application:
- The company's ACN or ABN
- Equipment invoice
- For loans over $100,000, Bigstone will need access to financial statements
- Two pieces of government identification per director
Bigstone asset finance gives you a number of options to help fund new equipment or other assets. You should compare a range of business finance options to find the one that suits your needs.