Finance your unpaid invoices or get a line of credit. Terms are short and fees and charges apply.
ABR Finance is an online invoice financing company that provides loans and lines of credit to businesses looking for cash-flow solutions. These loans are unsecured. You can get 80% of your invoices financed ahead of payments. The cost of invoice financing will depend on the size of the loan and loan period, but ABR Finance will charge a fee once your invoices have been paid in full. You can also get a revolving line of credit starting from $10,000 up to $30,000, and increase your credit as your business grows. To qualify for a loan, you must issue invoices on payment terms of 30 to 60 days or 30 to 90 days if you’re a B2B.
Max. Loan Amount
1 to 3 months
|Product Name||ABR Finance|
|Min. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$30,000|
|Loan Term||1 to 3 months|
Main points to consider with ABR Finance
ABR Finance is an online invoice financing company that provides loans and lines of credit to businesses looking for cash-flow solutions. ABR Finance could help businesses in need of a monetary boost that do not wish to use assets as security on loans. ABR Finance's products do not require physical assets (such as real estate) as security as its loans are secured against the value of your invoices.
If you're having difficulty getting finance from a bank or other lender, ABR Finance may be able to help. Its lending system is designed with small businesses in mind, so if you don't have the paperwork, necessary data or credit rating that's usually required by loan companies, you might still qualify for finance.
An ABR Finance loan is potentially great for SMEs or start-ups looking for a cash injection or a financial safety net. With ABR Finance, you only pay for what you borrow, whether it is one loan backed by a single invoice or a drawdown from a line of credit that's secured against your entire sales ledger. ABR Finance is specifically relevant for small contractors and any businesses operating in a professional services sector, such as accounting, real estate and legal service providers.
Features on offer with ABR Finance
- No security. With ABR Finance, your loans are backed against your invoice ledger.
- Get 80% of invoice value. ABR Finance funds up to 80% of unpaid invoices ahead of payment. Once your invoice has been paid, you'll receive the rest of the cash, minus ABR Finance's fee.
- Easy repayments. Once qualified, your customers will pay straight to an ABR Finance account in your business's name, so all loan costs will be deducted from the payment automatically.
- $10,000-$30,000 cash available. ABR offers loans and lines of credit upwards of $10,000 up to $30,000.
- Grow your loan with your business. As your business grows, so will your line of credit. The more clients you have, the more you can borrow.
- Flexible solution. ABR's loans are a flexible solution for those businesses that may be turned down by traditional lenders.
- Easy application. Your application can be approved over the phone in just a few minutes.
- 24-48 hour approval. ABR usually approves applications in less than two days.
- No minimum payments. You do not have to make any minimum monthly repayment as long as the outstanding balance on your line of credit is below your approved limit.
- 30-90 day issued invoice finance. If you're a B2B that invoices clients on payment terms of 30-90 days, you could qualify for a loan from APR Finance.
- 30-60 day issued invoice line of credit. To qualify for a line of credit with ABR Finance, you must issue invoices with terms of 60 days or less.
Fees and charges
ABR Finance's fee is deducted from the 20% of your withheld invoice, the remainder of which is forwarded to you upon client payment. The percentage that borrowers will be charged will vary on a case-by-case basis, depending on the financial details of their business. The cost will also vary depending on the size of the loan and the loan period.
How to apply
To apply for a loan from ABR Finance, simply click "Go to Site" and submit an inquiry form on the company's website. For more information, you can also call, email or visit the company's Adelaide branch.
You will need the following to submit an inquiry:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- The name of your business