Zip Business Loan
Grow your business with an unsecured line of credit up to $500,000 from Zip Business.
Zip Business Loan is a subsect of leading Australian fintech Zip Co. It is a business finance provider offering capital to growing businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
It offers unsecured loans to eligible Australian businesses on the basis of a fast and rigorous credit screening process. To qualify, your business must have an annual turnover exceeding $200,000 and be profitable. If approved, your business could qualify for an unsecured line of credit up to $500,000.
This loan has:
- No establishment fees
- No early exit fees
- No ongoing or monthly fees
No Establishment fee
Max. Loan Amount
6 months to 3 years
How does Zip Business Loan work?
The Zip Business Loan product is a hybrid of a line of credit and an unsecured business loan. If approved, you are given access to a credit limit that is accessible for between 1 and 3 months, with the ongoing possibility to renew. You can draw down funds from this line of credit as and when is suitable for you, with each sum you draw down becoming a separate business loan that is repayable in weekly, fortnightly or monthly principal and interest instalments. Each loan has a term of between 6 months and 36 months. Interest is only charged on the amounts you draw down, not on the total value of the credit line.
To apply for a business line of credit, you can fill out a fully online application form in just a few minutes. Simply provide Zip with some basic information about your business, such as your company type, purpose of the business loan, revenue and how much you wish to borrow. All other necessary financial information is gathered when you connect your accounting software and online bank account to Zip's systems. Alternatively, you can upload financial reports. Zip then evaluates your data with its unique credit assessment algorithm, which advises how much you are able to borrow.
With Zip Business Loan you are able to borrow between $10,000 and $500,000. To qualify your business must have at least 18 months' trading history and an annual turnover of more than $200,000.
Features of a business line of credit with Zip Business Loan
- Loan amount. Apply for a line of credit from $10,000 to $500,000.
- Loan term. Credit limits are accessible for between 1 and 3 months. Each sum you draw down can be repaid over 6 to 36 months.
- Unsecured. This finance product does not require asset security.
- Principal and interest repayments. There is not an option to pay interest-only repayments on this loan.
- Renewable line of credit. If you're approved, it is possible to renew your line of credit.
- Quick application. Applications take only a few minutes to complete.
- Quick approval. Receive the decision as to whether or not you have been approved within 24 hours.
- Quick funding. If you are approved, you should receive access to funds within one working day.
- Fully online. All applications can be made 100% online.
- Only pay for what you borrow. You are only charged interest on what you draw down, not on your entire credit limit.
- Connects to your accounting software. Zip accesses your business's financial information automatically via your accounting software.
- Flexible repayments. Opt to repay your loan in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
- Risk-based. The amount you are charged will be based on your business's financial credentials as determined by Zip.
- Early repayments. You can opt to repay this loan early without an exit penalty charge.
- No ongoing fees. You will not be charged any account keeping or monthly fees with this loan.
- No establishment fee. You will not be charged a fee for setting up this loan.
Fees and costs
- Draw down fee. When you draw down funds, you will be charged a fee of 2-3% of the loan amount.
- Interest. You will be charged a risk-based interest rate on all funds you draw down.
How to apply
To apply for a Zip Business line of credit, simply click "Go to site" to visit the lender's website directly. There you can answer a few short questions to determine your eligibility, before submitting an application.
In order to qualify for a loan with Zip Business, you will need to have:
- An Australia-based business
- An active ABN/ACN
- A profitable business
- An annual turnover of over $200,000
- A trading history of at least 18 months
While this is a competitive loan product, it's always a good idea to compare your options thoroughly, prior to submitting an application