You've just signed up for change – for the better!
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Our newsletters and finder.com.au account login system have been designed to give you the best comparison and finance research experience we can offer. We'll send you spiffy updates to products like rate changes, amendments to fees and if any new deals pop up that we think you'd benefit from.
With a finder.com.au user account, you can:
- Manage your email subscriptions
- Track replies to any comments you leave on the website
- Keep up with any forum threads you've subscribed to
And we keep launching new features too, so keep an eye out for those.
We try really hard to make sure that all the content we put in our email newsletters is relevant and accurate, but we understand that we can't always give you exactly what you want.
If you find an email from us the you think isn't up to scratch, has an error or is just not your cup of tea, there are a few things you could do:
- Reply – All emails sent out by finder.com.au have a reply address. If you send us a response with your question or comment, we can see which email the problem is in and work to make it better in the future.
- Leave us feedback – We have a feedback tab built into the website which is displayed on every page. We love hearing from our users about things we could be doing better, so don't be afraid to point out where we've got room for improvement, and that includes with our email newsletters.
- Change your subscription – If you signed up for credit card newsletters but find that you don't need them anymore, you can head to your account page and select a different topic you'd like to get information about in your inbox. We compare loads of different products from home loans to insurance and shopping deals, so there's likely to be something in our newsletter offerings to meet your needs.
- Unsubscribe – All our newsletters feature a link in the footer at the end of the email to an 'unsubscribe' option. By clicking on that link, you're asking us to never send you any further newsletters or marketing material. Please note though, that this won't stop you from receiving emails related to your account (eg. you will still get a 'forgotten password' email if you request one in the future).
Thanks again for signing up to our newsletter or to finder.com.au's user account system. Hopefully you can use these to find something better for yourself.
More guides on Finder
Harvest Finance (FARM) hack explained simply
The Harvest Finance hack is an excellent show of DeFi's problems, solutions and entertainment value.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
Green Score FAQs
Have questions about the Green Score on the Finder app? Search through this page of FAQs to find out more.
Best flea treatments for dogs in Australia
To help you protect your dog against parasites, we’ve read hundreds of customer reviews to find the best flea treatments for dogs in Australia.
Instagram made me buy it: Lumae Skin Microdermabrasion Rejuvenation Kit review
You've probably seen the Lumae Skin microdermabrasion kit all over your Instagram feed, so I thought I'd give it a go to see if it was worth the hype.
Best toothpaste in Australia
These are 6 of the best toothpaste products you can buy today in Australia.
Best whitening toothpaste in Australia
These are the 5 best whitening toothpastes you can buy right now in Australia.
VIDEO: Xbox Series X unboxing – What you get on launch day
Finder opens up the Xbox Series X retail box packaging to see what users get on launch day.
Financial Fitness Challenge Week 4: Make your savings and investments work harder for you
This is the final week of our 4-week financial fitness challenge, where we help you understand your savings, super and investments.
I spent $400 on THE ICONIC’s new beauty section, and here’s what’s worth it
THE ICONIC has launched an entire beauty section, so I spent $400 to tell you what's actually worth adding to your shopping cart.
Ask an Expert