Tech Finder YouTube Competition (“Competition”)
Finder is giving away a Samsung A72 (valued at $749), a Samsung A52 5G (valued at $749) and a Samsung A32 (valued at$499) to three lucky winners.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over and ends 12:00pm AEST 20/07/2021. The winner will be announced in an upcoming Tech Finder video.
The T&Cs for entry follow below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000, who operates the Finder Tech YouTube channel.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition commences 2/7/2021. Entries close 12:00pm AEST 20/07/2021 unless extended by the Promoter ("Competition Period"). The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be announced in an upcoming Tech Finder video. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised draw, after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
- Post a Comment on Tech Finder's YouTube video titled "Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and A72 review", with an answer to the question, "What is your favourite phone of all time?" and include the hashtag #Competition in the comment.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entries must comply with YouTube's Community Guidelines. Entries that do not comply with the Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person is accepted. Entering the Competition more than once during the Competition period does not result in additional entries.
- The prize draw will occur at 12:00pm AEST 20/07/2021. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
- There will be three Competition Winners. The first winning entry will win the Samsung Galaxy A72 valued at $749, the second winning entry will win the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G valued at $749 and the third winning entry will win the Samsung Galaxy A32 valued at $499. The total prize pool is $1997.
- The prize will be sent to each Winner's address provided by each Winner. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- Each Winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the prize draw ("Prize Claim Date"). The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If the Prize remains unclaimed or is forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct further rounds of prize draws, as required, at the same time on the day after the Prize Claim Date.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern this Competition.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube; and to release YouTube from all liability in relation to this Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition should be directed to the Promoter and not YouTube.
More guides on Finder
ASIC cracks down on risky online investments: What you need to know
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)'s new report looks at how it's protecting Aussie investors.
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A couple of fresh Aussie dramas land while a gritty prison drama returns with new episodes.
Finder’s RBA survey: Cash rate holds but rents could rise as much as 9.5% in 2024
Homeowners can rest a little easier this Christmas as the RBA held the cash rate at its final meeting of 2023.
Best RC and remote control cars in Australia
These are the 10 best RC cars you can get right now in Australia.
Finder ReAmped Electricity Switching Service Promotion (“Promotion”)
Read the terms and conditions for Finder's ReAmped Electricity Switching Promotion.
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.