Right2Drive Uber Rental
Rent long term or just for the weekend. Whatever your style or availability, Right2Drive gives you the chance to drive for Uber.
Renting a car to drive for Uber is a great option for those who don’t have an eligible vehicle to use or the money to buy one. It’s also a convenient way for drivers to manage cash flow as rental fees are usually all inclusive.
Businesses offering car rentals to Uber drivers either have traditional rental contracts or rent-to-own schemes. Both options have pros and cons depending on your circumstances. Right2Drive offers a full range of rental and rent-to-own options for experienced Uber drivers.
Whilst we don't compare offers from this company, please use the table below to compare similar products.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Factors to consider before renting a vehicle through Right2Drive
Right2Drive was one of the first businesses to offer rentals to Uber drivers. It’s a specialty Uber rental business that doesn’t offer any other services. Both rental and rent-to-own schemes are available.
One unique point is Right2Drive's weekend rental option, which means you don’t have to have your car on the road 24/7. A full range of cars with phone support and roadside assist services are available.
Features of Right2Drive’s vehicle rental
Here some of the benefits of renting with Right2Drive:
- No upfront costs. Right2Drive only charges a weekly rental fee. No establishment fees, early return fees or deposits are required.
- Unlimited kilometres. Drive as much as you want for Uber or personal reasons with unlimited kilometres.
- Range of cars. Right2Drive has both new and recent used cars in a range of shapes and sizes.
- No lock-in contract. Right2Drive offers flexible rental contracts so you’re not locked in fo>r a minimum period.
- 24/7 helpline and roadside assist. Focus on driving, not what you’ll do if you break down. Right2Drive has a full-time contact centre and a roadside assist service.
- Weekend rentals. Pick up a car on Friday afternoon and return it on Sunday afternoon. Rental can be shared between family and friends.
- Rent-to-own. If you want to eventually own your car, Right2Drive offers a rent-to-own scheme for top performing Uber drivers.
- Insurance replacement vehicles. Right2Drive provides replacement vehicles for Uber drivers who need to rent while their own vehicle is being repaired
How much does it cost to rent a vehicle with Right2Drive?
Right2Drive has a flat fee structure made up of one weekly fee:
- Weekly fee. Fees start at $250 and go up to $330, depending on what vehicle you choose.
- Insurance excess deposit. A refundable $650 excess deposit is direct debited from your account over the first 13 weeks of the rental period. This is refunded if you do not make any at-fault insurance claims.
How to sign up with Right2Drive
Before signing up with Right2Drive, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria. You must be:
- Aged between 23 and 75
- A five-star rated Uber driver
Before you can drive the car away you will need to provide copies of your:
- Driver’s licence
- Credit card
Right2Drive offers one of the more simple and upfront rental options for Uber drivers. With the flexibility to return the car at anytime or rent only on weekends, Right2Drive is a viable option if you would like to try life as an Uber driver. However, make sure you compare all your rental options before signing up.
Right2Drive allows you to Uber on the weekends or all the time.