- Log in to your banking app or site.
- Navigate to the payments section.
- Create a new payment.
- Choose the account you want to use to make deposits.
- Select Finder Wallet as the payee using the Finder Wallet account number and BSB provided in your Finder app.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Select the "recurring" or "repeating" payment option.
- Choose the frequency that you want deposits to be made. This should match the recurring trade schedule you have set up in your Finder Wallet. For example, if you've set up weekly recurring trades in the Finder app, set your recurring deposit to be weekly as well.
- Pick which day you want the deposits to be made. Make sure it is at least 2 days before your recurring trade is due to come out to make sure the money arrives in time. For example, if you have your recurring trades in the Finder app set to happen every Friday, set up your recurring deposit so that it comes out on the Tuesday or Wednesday before.
- Check the details you have entered are correct.
- Confirm the payment.
- Check your deposits are arriving in your Finder Wallet.
How to set up recurring trades and deposits in your Finder Wallet
You can auto-invest in crypto by using the Finder Wallet recurring trade feature, and auto-deposit into Finder Earn..
You can easily invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and 5 other cryptocurrencies using recurring trades in the Finder app. Head to the Crypto tab to get started. Get it here.
How recurring trades work
Recurring trades let you automatically invest in certain assets at specific times and for certain amounts. For many investors, recurring trades can be an extremely useful tool as they eliminate a lot of the stress and risk associated with investing.
Recurring trades are based on a popular investing principle known as dollar-cost averaging, and are an easy way to automate your investing.
By setting up recurring trades in your Finder Wallet, you can choose when to invest in cryptocurrencies, and also choose how much you want to invest each time.
Recurring trades are made using the Cash balance in your Finder Wallet, so you'll need to make sure you have enough in your wallet to cover the value of any recurring trades you have set up. The easiest way to ensure you have the right amount of funds to cover your trades is by setting up an automatic, recurring deposit from your bank account to your Finder Wallet.
Find out how to set up recurring deposits and trades using the step-by-step guide below.
- Open the Finder app.
- Navigate to the Crypto tab.
- Tap the "Tradeable" toggle at the top right to display tradeable coins.
- Tap on the coin you want to set up a recurring trade for.
- Scroll down to the "Recurring buys" section and then tap "Set up".
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase. The minimum trade amount is $5.
- Pick how often you want to make a trade. You can choose daily, weekly or monthly trades.
- Click "Review" to confirm your trade details.
- Swipe up to submit your recurring trades.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA survey: Cash rate holds but rents could rise as much as 9.5% in 2024
Homeowners can rest a little easier this Christmas as the RBA held the cash rate at its final meeting of 2023.
Best RC and remote control cars in Australia
These are the 10 best RC cars you can get right now in Australia.
Finder ReAmped Electricity Switching Service Promotion (“Promotion”)
Read the terms and conditions for Finder's ReAmped Electricity Switching Promotion.
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
5 perks you can score by upgrading your internet this year
SPONSORED: Upgrade your internet before the end of 2023 and get ahead on your life admin! We take a look at some of the benefits of a faster internet connection.
Aussies are struggling to save money, and Gen Z blame themselves
Young Australians cite overspending as the main reason for not reaching their financial goals.
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Ask an Expert