The Money Centre
The Money Centre offers payday loans through a fully online process that provides immediate approval to acceptable candidates.
Comparison of other payday loans
Whilst we don't directly compare loans from The Money Centre , compare other short term loan offerings before you consider applying
Types of personal loans from The Money Centre
- Payday loan. Payday loans are meant for people who need cash fast and can pay back their short term loan upon their next paycheque.
- Pawnbroking loan. Pawnbroking loans are meant for those who want to sell their items or leverage the cash value against their items. If you are looking to sell an item, The Money Centre will assess the item and offer a fair amount in cash value in exchange, or offer a cash amount to leverage the item. After the loan is supplied, the original amount plus interest must be paid back before the item put down as leverage is to be returned.
Features and benefits of a personal loan from The Money Centre
- Online application. The online application makes the process easy and transparent, so you know exactly what you are applying for. All your information can be sent via email instead of fax and there is no need to attend a personal interview. All you need to do is provide your details and wait for approval.
- Physical location. Instead of dealing with a service or company that is entirely online, you can physically walk into the store in Melbourne. The staff provide good customer service and advice, making sure you are provided with options even if you have a bad credit history. If you have questions or issues, there is someone to speak to face to face and potentially help you fix your financial problems.
- Loan options. The Money Centre provides many different ways to get a loan. These include Payday loans and pawnbroking loans. The Money Centre also allows you to sell personal times to make extra cash when it’s most needed. This is particularly useful in times of emergency when you don’t want to get into more debt.
- Repayment options. It’s easy to change repayment plans if you are struggling to repay the loan, but most need to be repaid within 62 to 365 days.
What other products does The Money Centre offer?
- Buying gold. The Money Centre buys unwanted and broken gold and jewellery for cash. Gold is paid out at its 100% value to customers. The Money Centre allows you to take in jewellery that is old or unfashionable exchange cash for it quickly; all items will be paid out on the spot if deemed valuable.
- Buying and selling secondhand goods. As an additional service, The Money Centre also buys and sells secondhand goods from customers and pays out cash on electronics and home appliances. Buying from The Money Centre can save money, especially considering some items are even cheaper than daily hire rates for secondhand tools and appliances.
How to apply for a personal loan from The Money Centre
Fill in the forms with all the information and personal details the form asks for and send away. It’s important to make sure that all items are ready and all information about the loan has been read and understood. The Money Centre’s online loan process provides plenty of information online, which allows you to fully understand the loan. The Money Centre practices responsible lending.
- The applicant must be 18 years old or older
- Can not be a Centrelink recipient
- Needs to be fully employed
The online application system also makes it easy to research and apply for a loan. The Money Centre operates as local business so people can come and chat directly with staff if they have questions, providing absolute clarity around a loan and its process.
Ask an Expert