The Money Centre
The Money Centre offers payday loans through a fully online process that provides immediate approval to acceptable candidates.
Comparison of other payday loans
Whilst we don't directly compare loans from The Money Centre , compare other short term loan offerings before you consider applying
Types of personal loans from The Money Centre
- Payday loan. These types of loans are meant for people in financial emergencies who may not be eligible for alternative types of finance. Payday loans are considered to be expensive forms of personal finance and are not long term financial solutions.
- Pawnbroking loan. Pawnbroking loans are meant for those who want to sell their items or leverage the cash value against their items. The Money Centre assesses their customers' items and claim to offer a fair amount of cash value in exchange. Customers can also use items as security on loans. After the loan is supplied, the total amount of funds, plus any interest accrued must be paid back before the item put down as leverage can be returned.
Features of a personal loan from The Money Centre
The online application makes the process straightforward. All an applicant's information can be sent via email and there is no need to attend a personal interview. All applicants need to do is provide their details and wait for approval.
Instead of dealing with a service or company that is entirely online, customers can physically walk into The Money Centre store in Melbourne where the staff provide customer service and advice as well as loan options. If someone has questions or issues, there is someone to speak to face to face, which could be beneficial for some customers.
Loan optionsThe Money Centre provides many different ways to get a loan. These include payday loans and pawnbroking loans. The Money Centre also allows customers to sell personal times to make needed cash. This is particularly useful in times of emergency when people don’t want to get into debt.
It’s easy for people to change repayment plans if they are struggling to repay their loan, but most need to be repaid within 62 to 365 days.
What other products does The Money Centre offer?
- Buying gold. The Money Centre buys unwanted and broken gold and jewellery for cash. Gold is paid out at its 100% value to customers. The Money Centre allows customers to take in jewellery they no longer want/need and exchange it for cash for it quickly - all items will be paid out on the spot if deemed valuable.
- Buying and selling secondhand goods. As an additional service, The Money Centre also buys and sells secondhand goods from customers and pays out cash on electronics and home appliances. Buying from The Money Centre can save money, especially considering some items are even cheaper than daily hire rates for secondhand tools and appliances.
How to apply for a personal loan from The Money Centre
Prospective applicants can apply for a loan from The Money Centre by visiting their website and filling in the online application form or visiting The Money Centre store in person. It’s important for customers to make sure that all items are ready and all information about the loan has been read and understood. The Money Centre’s online loan process provides plenty of information online. The Money Centre also practices responsible lending.
- Be 18 years old or older
- Not be a Centrelink recipient
- Be employed full-time
The online application system makes it easy to research and apply for a loan. The Money Centre operates as local business so people can come and chat directly with staff if they have questions, providing clarity around their loans and processes.
What to be aware of
Prospective applicants should always compare payday loans prior to submitting an application if they are to find the best possible solution for their circumstances.
Ask an Expert