If you need a cash advance or even a secured personal loan, consider what SRG Finance has to offer.
Founded in 2005, SRG Finance, a registered National Credit Provider, focuses on providing short-term personal loans to people in Australia. This lender has provided short-term loans of up to $3,000. It also offers cash advances and secured loans. An SRG prepaid visa card is also available.
What loans are offered by SRG Finance?
You can apply for any of the following loans offered by SRG Finance. How you use the money once you have access to it is your call.
- Cash advance. If you need money in a hurry, you may want to consider applying for a cash advance with SRG Finance. You can borrow in between $100 and $1,000 and the exact amount you can borrow depends on your income. Once approved, you get access to your funds through a nominated bank account or SRG's prepaid Visa card. You end up receiving the funds quickly after the loan has been approved, via electronic funds transfer, and you have to repay this money over a 9 weeks period.
- Personal loan. The short-term personal loan by SRG Finance allows you to borrow up to $3,000. As with the cash advance, your income plays a role in how much you can borrow. SRG Finance calculates repayments in advance so you know just how much you have to pay each month, and this allows you to plan your budget in accordance. You have to repay this loan in a 3 to 12 months period.
- Secured loan. The secured loan by SRG Finance allows you to borrow larger amounts as long as you can provide some kind of collateral in the form of jewellery, a vehicle, a boat or a caravan. Alternatively, you can also get SRG Finance to work out a hire purchase agreement for a product you wish to buy but don't have the money for at the moment. A secured loan takes longer to approve and you can expect to find out around 48 hours after you complete your application.
Features and benefits of an SRG Finance personal loan
- Quick approval, quick access to funds. Applying for a cash advance or a personal loan through SRG Finance means you find out if you receive approval within two hours of completing your application. With SRG's prepaid Visa card, you get access to cash advance funds much faster in comparison to overnight bank deposits. For personal loans, you can nominate a bank account and look forward to an electronic funds transfer once your loan has been approved.
- Visa card. When you apply for a cash advance through this provider, you have the option of getting an SRG Cash Flash Visa Card. You can use this prepaid Visa card to withdraw money from all Visa ATMs and to shop at merchants who accept Visa. It also gives you the ability to shop online and over the phone. ATM withdrawals and balance enquiries at Westpac-branded ATMs are free.
- Credit checks. If you apply for a cash advance you don't have to go through a credit check. This changes if you apply for a personal loan, where the application process entails a credit check and includes bankruptcy status qualifications.
How to apply for personal loans at SRG Finance
Applying for a personal loan through SRG Finance is easy and you can start the process by clicking "Go to Site". You have to meet certain eligibility criteria to qualify for a loan:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- You've lived at the same address for more than three months
- You can pass a credit check
- You aren't a discharged bankrupt
- You are not a part of any Part IX or X Debt Agreement
You have to provide documentary evidence of your income coming directly into your bank account with a 90-day bank statement.