PayDayMate offers short term loans for up to $2,000. The online application process and efficient approval keeps the process short and simple.
PayDayMate offers short term loans for those who need money in an emergency or on a short term basis. Loans are offered between the amounts from $100 to $2,000.
Comparison of Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare PayDayMate Payday Loans, here is a comparison of other Payday loan providers that you may find useful.
Types of personal loans from PayDay Mate
Short term loans are available from PayDayMate for those who need cash in a hurry to cover an urgent expense. If this is something you require, PayDay Mate may be able to provide you with financial support if you apply and are approved. These short term loan terms have a shorter repayment period as well, which varies from 16 to 47 days.
There is a flat fee rate instead of sliding scale interest rates. There are no hidden fees or costs when it comes to borrowing and you can easily review the rates lending table to find out about repayment. The lending table provides specifics on dates and fees, telling you how much you would owe each month for how long.
Your loan limit will be determined after your bank statements are provided and your financial situation has been evaluated. If you are approved, you will be allocated a loan amount, of which you can borrow the entirety or less, depending on what you need.
Features and benefits of a PayDayMate personal loan
- Online application. It’s easy to check the status of your loan application, so you know where you stand.
- Flat fees. In terms of interest, PayDayMate charges a flat fee of so there are no hidden costs when repayment time arrives. The repayment and fees will be taken out of your bank account through direct debit, which is setup when you apply for your loan.
- Responsible borrowing. PayDayMate supports responsible lending and borrowing practices along with regulations in line with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). There is no push to encourage borrowers to take money they can’t afford to pay back.
- Repayments. PayDayMate provides information about repayment clearly before the application process and gives you 16-47 days to repay your short term loan, depending on your financial situation. If repayment problems arise, you are encouraged to discuss your situation with the company.
How to apply for a personal loan from PayDayMate
You can apply online for a loan from PayDayMate. When you deliver your personal information, it will then go through the Decision Logic software that assesses your eligibility.
To be considered for this loan you must;
- Be a current resident of Australia.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have a direct deposit salary.
- Have a net income of over $667 per month or $334 per week.
PayDayMate loan services are offered to those who need help with cash or financial assistance. The company lets you use the online application to fill in your personal details and wait for approval as well as check the status of your loan online to know when to expect your payment, which can be paid directly to your bank account within 24 hours.