PayDayMate Payday Loans
PaydayMate offers short term loans up to $2,000. Payday loans are expensive and come with high fees and charges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Comparison of Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare Payday Mate Payday Loans, here is a comparison of other Payday loan providers that you may find useful.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of personal loans from Payday Mate
Short term loans are available from Payday Mate for those who need cash in a hurry to cover an urgent expense. If this is something you require, Payday Mate may be able to provide you with financial support if you apply and are approved. These short term loan terms have a shorter repayment period as well, which varies from 16 to 47 days.
There is a flat fee rate instead of sliding scale interest rates. There are no hidden fees or costs when it comes to borrowing and you can easily review the rates lending table to find out about repayment. The lending table provides specifics on dates and fees, telling you how much you would owe each month for how long.
Your loan limit will be determined after your bank statements are provided and your financial situation has been evaluated. If you are approved, you will be allocated a loan amount, of which you can borrow the entirety or less, depending on what you need.
Features and benefits of a Payday Mate personal loan
- Online application. It’s easy to check the status of your loan application, so you know where you stand.
- Flat fees. In terms of interest, Payday Mate charges a flat fee of so there are no hidden costs when repayment time arrives. The repayment and fees will be taken out of your bank account through direct debit, which is setup when you apply for your loan.
- Responsible borrowing. Payday Mate supports responsible lending and borrowing practices along with regulations in line with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). There is no push to encourage borrowers to take money they can’t afford to pay back.
- Repayments. Payday Mate provides information about repayment clearly before the application process and gives you 16 to 47 days to repay your short term loan, depending on your financial situation. If repayment problems arise, you are encouraged to discuss your situation with the company.
How to apply for a personal loan from Payday Mate
You can apply online for a loan from Payday Mate. When you deliver your personal information, it will then go through the Decision Logic software that assesses your eligibility.
To be considered for this loan you must;
- Be a current resident of Australia.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have a direct deposit salary.
- Have a net income of over $667 per month or $334 per week.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert