Comparison of Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare Payday Mate Payday Loans, here is a comparison of other Payday loan providers that you may find useful.
Types of personal loans from Payday Mate
Short term loans are available from Payday Mate for those who need cash in a hurry to cover an urgent expense. If this is something you require, Payday Mate may be able to provide you with financial support if you apply and are approved. These short term loan terms have a shorter repayment period as well, which varies from 16 to 47 days.
There is a flat fee rate instead of sliding scale interest rates. There are no hidden fees or costs when it comes to borrowing and you can easily review the rates lending table to find out about repayment. The lending table provides specifics on dates and fees, telling you how much you would owe each month for how long.
Your loan limit will be determined after your bank statements are provided and your financial situation has been evaluated. If you are approved, you will be allocated a loan amount, of which you can borrow the entirety or less, depending on what you need.
Features and benefits of a Payday Mate personal loan
- Online application. It’s easy to check the status of your loan application, so you know where you stand.
- Flat fees. In terms of interest, Payday Mate charges a flat fee of so there are no hidden costs when repayment time arrives. The repayment and fees will be taken out of your bank account through direct debit, which is setup when you apply for your loan.
- Responsible borrowing. Payday Mate supports responsible lending and borrowing practices along with regulations in line with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). There is no push to encourage borrowers to take money they can’t afford to pay back.
- Repayments. Payday Mate provides information about repayment clearly before the application process and gives you 16 to 47 days to repay your short term loan, depending on your financial situation. If repayment problems arise, you are encouraged to discuss your situation with the company.
How to apply for a personal loan from Payday Mate
You can apply online for a loan from Payday Mate. When you deliver your personal information, it will then go through the Decision Logic software that assesses your eligibility.
To be considered for this loan you must;
- Be a current resident of Australia.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have a direct deposit salary.
- Have a net income of over $667 per month or $334 per week.
More guides on Finder
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
5 perks you can score by upgrading your internet this year
SPONSORED: Upgrade your internet before the end of 2023 and get ahead on your life admin! We take a look at some of the benefits of a faster internet connection.
Aussies are struggling to save money, and Gen Z blame themselves
Young Australians cite overspending as the main reason for not reaching their financial goals.
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best places to exchange currency in Brisbane
Your guide to currency exchange in Brisbane, including how to get the best exchange rate.
Waiting for rates to fall? Don’t bank on it, says ANZ CEO
Addressing speculation that interest rates might fall in late-2024, ANZ CEO Shayne Elliott said he thought it was too optimistic.
Ask an Expert