We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare other loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan, compare other loans from the table below
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
The types of loans MiFinance offers
You can apply for two types of loans from MiFinance depending on what best meets your needs:
- Short Term Cash Loan. If you’ve been employed for at least three months and are over the age of 18, you can apply for up to $2,000 . Your repayments will be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on how often you get paid, and you will receive the loan directly into your bank account.
- ABN Loan. Sub-contractors and sole traders with an ABN that need up to $1,000 for business needs can apply for an ABN Loan from MiFinance. Repayment terms are 16-30 days.
What features come with a MiFinance loan?
- Quick application and turnaround. Applying is quick and is all handled online. Once you are approved the money is sent to your nominated bank account.
- Loan amount. Borrow up to $1,000 with an ABN Loan and up to $2,000 with a Short Term Cash Loan.
- Lending criteria. You can apply for either loan if you are over the age of 18, earn at least $400 per week and can afford the repayments. You will need an ABN to apply for the ABN loan.
How much do the loans cost?
Short Term Cash Loan
Establishment fee - $20 of the principal loan amount
Monthly fee - 4% of the principal loan amount
Late fees and charges
Missed repayment fee - $30
Reduced payment request fee - $20
Are MiFinance loans safe?
How you can apply for a MiFinance loan
Before you click ‘Go to Site’ to get your application started, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria:
- You’re over the age of 18
- You earn at least $400 a week
- You’re paid into a bank account
- If applying for the Short Term Cash Loan, you have been employed for at least three months
- If applying for the ABN Loan, you have an ABN
- More than half of your income can’t be from benefits
If you meet the above criteria, get the following information ready so you can complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, address, contact information and proof of your identity.
- Employment. Your employment status.
- Benefits and other income. List any benefits or other income you receive.
- Expenses. List how much you spend on loan repayments, rent, transport, food, etc.
- Banking details. Your BSB, account number and account name will be required.
MiFinance can help you get the loan you need, whether it be for your business or personal needs. Make sure you compare this loan with other similar offerings before you apply so you know you’ve found the best financing for you.
More guides on Finder
Salt and Lime Debt Consolidation Loan
Looking to consolidate your debt? Salt and Lime offers fee-free loans, same-day funding, and the ability to earn discounts on your interest over the life of the loan. Apply today.
G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
CommBank Green Loan
Are you an existing Commbank home loan customer looking to make your home more energy-efficient? Apply for a 0.99% p.a. Commbank Green Loan for up to $20,000. No fees attached.
Citi Clear Credit Card – Balance Transfer Offer
This Citi Clear Credit Card offer includes 0% on balance transfers for 28 months and a reduced first-year annual fee. Compare and apply here.
Business loans for Centrelink recipients
Centrelink might block your business idea from taking off, but a variety of finance options including government schemes can help your business succeed.
Mortgage House Fix and Save home loan
This fixed rate home loan offers the rare ability to make extra payments, allowing you to pay down your debt even faster.
Guarantor Personal Loans
If you don't quite meet the criteria for a personal loan, applying with a guarantor can help get your application over the line.
CarClarity Car Loan
Find the best car loan for your circumstances with CarClarity. Rates start from just 3.35% p.a. and borrowers can apply for loans from $10,000 to $250,000 for new and used cars.
Great Southern Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
With a Variable Rate Personal Loan from Great Southern Bank you get simplicity matched with the opportunity to save yourself hundreds of dollars in interest fees. The flexibility in repayments that this loan gives you makes it easy to keep up with and pay it off without incurring extra fees.
CommBank Neo Business Interest-Free Card
This no interest, flat-fee credit card gives you a way to manage your business spending with predictable costs.
Ask an Expert