MiFinance Personal and Business Loans
Payday loans for when you need it or business loans if you have an ABN – apply for up to $1,000 with MiFinance.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare other loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan, compare other loans from the table below
The types of loans MiFinance offers
You can apply for two types of loans from MiFinance depending on what best meets your needs:
- Short Term Cash Loan. If you’ve been employed for at least three months and are over the age of 18, you can apply for up to $2,000 . Your repayments will be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, depending on how often you get paid, and you will receive the loan directly into your bank account.
- ABN Loan. Sub-contractors and sole traders with an ABN that need up to $1,000 for business needs can apply for an ABN Loan from MiFinance. Repayment terms are 16-30 days.
What features come with a MiFinance loan?
- Quick application and turnaround. Applying is quick and is all handled online. Once you are approved the money is sent to your nominated bank account.
- Loan amount. Borrow up to $1,000 with an ABN Loan and up to $2,000 with a Short Term Cash Loan.
- Lending criteria. You can apply for either loan if you are over the age of 18, earn at least $400 per week and can afford the repayments. You will need an ABN to apply for the ABN loan.
How much do the loans cost?
Short Term Cash Loan
Establishment fee - $20 of the principal loan amount
Monthly fee - 4% of the principal loan amount
Late fees and charges
Missed repayment fee - $30
Reduced payment request fee - $20
Are MiFinance loans safe?
How you can apply for a MiFinance loan
Before you click ‘Go to Site’ to get your application started, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria:
- You’re over the age of 18
- You earn at least $400 a week
- You’re paid into a bank account
- If applying for the Short Term Cash Loan, you have been employed for at least three months
- If applying for the ABN Loan, you have an ABN
- More than half of your income can’t be from benefits
If you meet the above criteria, get the following information ready so you can complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, address, contact information and proof of your identity.
- Employment. Your employment status.
- Benefits and other income. List any benefits or other income you receive.
- Expenses. List how much you spend on loan repayments, rent, transport, food, etc.
- Banking details. Your BSB, account number and account name will be required.
MiFinance can help you get the loan you need, whether it be for your business or personal needs. Make sure you compare this loan with other similar offerings before you apply so you know you’ve found the best financing for you.
More guides on Finder
PayActiv Earned Wage Access
Learn more about how PayActiv's Earned Wage Access service can help you access up to $500 of your paycheque for a $5 fee charged fortnightly (only if you access your wage before payday).
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Commonwealth Bank Business Transaction Account ($10 Monthly Fee Option)
The Commonwealth Bank Business Transaction Account offers a Business Visa debit card, easy access to your funds and a range of convenient tools to help you manage your business’s cash flow.
Bank of Melbourne Business Loans
Whether you're looking to grow your business, support company cash flow or purchase new equipment, Bank of Melbourne could have a loan option for you.
BankSA business loans
Whether you're looking to support cash flow, grow your business or purchase new equipment, BankSA may have a business loan option for you.
Best utes to buy with your $150k business tax write-off
With up to $150k to use as a write off, which ute should you buy for your business?
St.George Vehicle and Equipment Finance
Looking to purchase new equipment for your business? Find out how you could benefit from a vehicle and equipment loan from St.George. Compare and apply today.
Judo Bank Business Loans
Judo Bank is a lender specialising in SME financing. If you're looking for a business loan, check out Judo Bank's options and compare today.
Personal loans with reward points
Our guide on personal loans with reward points answers a few questions you may have about how they work, where you can find them and how you can apply for them.
Ask an Expert