Get a quick cash loan, personal loan, car loan, or business loan through Good to Go.
Good to Go is an Australian loan provider based in Windsor, NSW. They provide online loans to Australians around the country using a simple application process. You can apply for a loan if you suffer from poor credit, if you’re self-employed, or even if you receive income from Centrelink.
This online loan provider offers quick cash loans, personal loans, car loans, and business loans, so there’s a good chance you’ll find an offering that suit your needs. These loans offer repayment flexibility, and you'll get a clear understanding of all associated fees and charges at the very onset.
Compare other payday loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Types of loans from Good to Go
Given the variety of loans that Good to Go provides, you can look for one in accordance to your specific needs, and here’s what you can expect:
- Cash Loans. Through a Good to Go Cash Loan you can borrow $500 to $5,000, and loan terms vary between 4 week(s) and 2 year(s). You can apply for this loan if you’re on Centrelink income and if you have bad credit.
- Car Loans. The minimum you can borrow with a Car Loan is $3,000 and the maximum is $30,000. You can use proceeds from this loan to buy a new car, or even to repair your existing car. You can apply if you have bad credit. Loan term can vary from 1 year(s) to 7 year(s) years.
- Personal Loans. You can borrow in between $3,000 and $30,000 through a Personal Loan, and loan terms vary between 4 weeks(s) and 4 year(s). You can apply for this loan if you have bad credit.
- Business Loans. There is no restriction to how much you can borrow through a Business Loan, and loan term varies between 14 days and five years. Good to Go offers different business loan types, which include payroll cash advances, small business cash advances, car and truck leasing, retail stock loans, and loans for shop fit outs and extensions.
Why should you consider taking out a Good to Go loan?
- Flexible loan amount. No matter how much money you’re looking at borrowing, there’s a good chance Good to Go has a solution for you. While you can borrow as little as $500 through a Cash Loan, you can borrow up to $30,000 through a Personal Loan or a Car Loan, and there is no maximum limit for Business Loans.
- Flexible loan terms. You can choose a loan term according to how much money you borrow and your budget. Cash Loans and Personal Loans come with minimum loan terms of four weeks, and while the maximum loan term for Cash Loans is two years, you can have up to five years to repay a Personal Loan.
- Repayment flexibility. Good to Go gives you the ability to schedule your repayments in line with your pay schedule, allowing you to make weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments.
- Additional repayments. When you take a Good to Go loan you can make extra repayments at any time, and you don’t have to pay any penalties if you opt to pay the entire loan off ahead of time.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Good to Go
You don’t have to pay any fees to apply for these loans, and you are under no obligation whatsoever until you accept the loan contract. Paying the loan amount before the term ends does not attract any penalties.
Good to Go discloses all fees and charges linked to its loans as part of its pre-contractual disclosure requirements, which you'll have adequate time to go through. Reviewing these is a good idea, given that you can avoid some of these fees but have to pay certain others.
Are Good to Go loans safe?
Good to Go is an Australian Credit License holder that is in compliance with the National Consumer Credit Protection act. They are a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service as well as the National Financial Services Federation. If you’re worried about the fees and charges associated with these loans, you get to review them as part of the contract, which is not valid until acceptance from your end.
How to apply for a loan from Good to Go
Applying for a Good to Go loan is fairly straightforward, and you have to visit the Good to Go website to begin. Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before starting your application:
- You’re a permanent Australian resident
- You’re over 18 years old
- You have a regular source of income
To complete the online loan application you have to provide different kinds of information, which comprises the following.
- Personal and contact details. These include your name, date of birth, marital status, residential address, phone number, and email address
- Employment details. These include your employment status and employer’s contact details
- Financial details. This section requires details surrounding your income and debts
While Good to Go provides probable borrowers with multiple options, you can come by other loan providers who offer such loans, so take some time to compare a few.
Frequently asked questions
How long does the application take to complete?
If you have all the required information close at hand, the process should take around 10 to 15 minutes.
How much money can I borrow?
This depends on the loan you wish to apply for.
How can I make repayments?
Regular repayments come via direct debits, and you can make additional repayments through direct debits, money orders, cheques, and cash.
Which loan can I apply for if I’m on Centrelink income?
Individuals who receive Centrelink income can apply for Good to Go’s Cash Loan product.
Can I hold or change repayments?
Yes, you can.