Good to Go Loans
Compare cash loan, personal loan, car loan and business loan options available through Good to Go.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
However, some of these loans can attract high rates and fees, so it's important to carefully consider all the details before deciding whether or not to apply. You can use this guide to learn more about the different Good to Go loans, including application requirements.
Compare other short term loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Types of loans from Good to Go
- Short Term and Cash Loans. A Good to Go Cash Loan offers amounts of $500 to $5,000, with loan terms of 4 weeks to 1 year (with the option of longer terms for larger loans). People who receive Centrelink income and/or have bad credit are eligible to apply for this type of loan.
- Car Loans. Good to Go offers a minimum of $3,000 and up to $30,000 through its car loan option. If approved, you can use this loan to buy a new car or repair your existing car. You can also apply if you have bad credit. Loan term can vary from 1 year to 7 years.
- Personal Loans. Good to Go offers personal loans between $3,000 and $30,000, with loan terms of between 1 month to 5 years. This loan is available for applicants with bad credit.
- Business Loans. Good to Go offers different business loan types, which include payroll cash advances, small business cash advances, car and truck leasing, retail stock loans, and loans for shop fit outs and extensions.
Why should you consider taking out a Good to Go loan?
- Flexible loan amount. Good to Go offers as little as $500 through a cash loan, or borrow up to $30,000 through a personal loan or car loan. Larger amounts may also be borrowed for business loans.
- Flexible loan terms. Cash loans and personal loans come with minimum loan terms of 4 weeks. The maximum loan term for cash loans is1 year, while personal loan terms can be a maximum of 5 years.
- Repayment flexibility. Good to Go loan repayments are typically set up as regular, direct debits from a nominated account. However, it does offer other options – such as online debit card payments. It also offers additional repayments and the option of paying out the loan early.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Good to Go
The rates and fees that apply for Good to Go loans vary depending on factors including the type of loan and the amount that's borrowed. This structure means there is no clear table of rates or fees available on the Good to Go website.
However, it does disclose all fees and charges when an application is received and a loan offer is made to the applicant. If you want more specific details before applying, call the Good to Go accounts department on 1300 197 727.
Are Good to Go loans safe?
Good to Go is an Australian Credit License holder that is in compliance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act. Good to Go clearly displays its contact details on its website, including its phone number, address and an online enquiry form. If you’re worried about the fees and charges associated with these loans, remember to carefully review them before accepting an offer or signing any contract.
How to apply for a loan from Good to Go
You can apply for a Good to Go loan online via its website. Remember to check the eligibility criteria for the loan, which will include the following requirements:
- You must be a permanent Australian resident
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must have a regular source of income
The application will also require the following details:
- Personal and contact details. This includes your name, date of birth, marital status, residential address, phone number, and email address.
- Employment details. This includes your employment status, income and employer’s contact details.
- Financial details. This section requires further details of your income, debts and expenses.
More guides on Finder
Earnd is a pay on demand service that lets you access a portion of your paycheque before payday without paying any fees or interest.
PayActiv Earned Wage Access
Learn more about how PayActiv's Earned Wage Access service can help you access up to $500 of your paycheque for a $5 fee charged fortnightly (only if you access your wage before payday).
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Beforepay is a smart app that allows you to access up to $200 of your wages ahead of your next payday, while simultaneously offering you budgeting solutions.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
ebroker Business Loans review
Whatever your business loan requirement, ebroker may be able to help. With a range of loan options from over 70 bank and non-bank lenders compared on-site, could you find the right loan for your business?
Credit cards vs buy now pay later
Both buy now pay later plans and credit cards give you ways to pay off purchases over time – here's how they compare.
Free Tax Invoice Templates (Australia)
Here's how to make invoicing work so that your business can get on with delivering value to your customers.
Ask an Expert