We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
- Loan Ranger are now known as enably. To find out more about their loans read our review here.The information on this page has been kept for the benefit of those who are interested.
Loan Ranger is an Australian online personal finance lending company. It offers various forms of personal loans, including small cash loans, personal loans, and loans for special purposes like dental loans. There are a range of flexible features on offer with a Loan Ranger Cash Loans – find out more about its offerings below.
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does borrowing from Loan Ranger work?
Loan Ranger loans offer multiple options for borrowers. Its range of loans includes cash loans and small loans between $200 and $2,000, which are designed for borrowers to manage small cash shortfalls. The loans have a straightforward repayment process with transparent fees and charges. You will be charged an establishment fee plus a monthly fee based on the amount you borrow. Loan approval is based on your capacity to meet the loan repayments, which will be determined by the information you provide in your application.
Features and benefits of Loan Ranger loans
- Range of loan amounts on offer. You can apply for a loan anywhere between $200 and $2,000.
- Quick turnaround. The online application and funding process is quick, and you can expect to receive your loan within 24 hours of approval.
- Bad credit solutions. While Loan Ranger will check your credit history as part of the application process, you still may be eligible for a loan if you have bad credit.
- Loan Ranger Club. The Loan Ranger Club gives club members discounts on their repayments. Members receive a 5% discount on subsequent loans.
- Calculation of repayment costs. Loan Ranger provides a calculator for its cash loans, which allows borrowers to calculate the full cost of loans for themselves.
How much does a Loan Ranger Cash Loans cost?
You will be charged 20% of the principal amount as an establishment fee and 4% of the principal as a monthly administration charge.
To qualify for a Loan Ranger loan, borrowers must be over 18, employed, and receive pay from their employer electronically. (That means employer pays by direct deposit into a bank, building society or credit union account.) Loans may be taken out for comparatively small amounts of money starting from $200, offering simple solutions for bills and similar problems affecting cash flow. These loans may be useful for borrowers as options for easing cash flow worries, managing bills and controlling unexpected expenses.
How you can apply for a personal loan from Loan Ranger
If you'd like to apply for a loan with Loan Ranger, you can start the application process by clicking "Go To Site" on this page. This will safely redirect you to the online application form. Here is the application process you can expect:
- Borrowers select a category from a preliminary screen popup, then fill in the application form
- Loan Ranger will offer a loan amount based on application information, which borrowers approve online
- Documentation of personal details will be required for funding. Borrowers may provide this documentation by email, fax or SMS.
- The loan application is either approved or declined
- Money is transferred to your nominated bank account
More guides on Finder
OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
OurMoneyMarket is a marketplace lender that offers personal loans with risk-based rates. See if it's right for you here.
Prospa Business Line of Credit
Need funds to help manage your business cash flow? See if the Prospa business line of credit is right for you.
Broli Finance Commercial Car Loan
Broli Finance lets you access commercial car loans from a range of lenders.
The Rock Personal Loan
The Rock personal loan can be used to finance a range of needs, with flexible repayment options.
Max Funding Secured Business Loan rates and fees
Are you looking for a convenient business loan? Max Funding offers business finance up to $1,000,000 secured to a range of businesses including startups and those with less-than-perfect credit.
BankSA Foreign Cash
Organise your foreign cash with convenience and lock in competitive exchange rates with BankSA.
Valiant Finance Business Loan Broker
Benefit from flexible loan terms and loan amounts through over 50 vendors from Valiant Finance.
Speckle Small Loan
Speckle is Australia’s first online small lender that’s run by a not-for-profit, meaning the fees and costs are kept as low as possible.
Quickle Small Loans
Apply for a payday loan from Quickle for a short-term cash solution.
Ferratum Business Loan
Benefit from a large borrowing amount with Ferratum Business and watch your SME grow.
Ask an Expert