- Loan Ranger are now known as enably. To find out more about their loans read our review here.
The information on this page has been kept for the benefit of those who are interested.
If you need to cover a short-term cash shortfall, consider a personal loan from Loan Ranger.
Loan Ranger is an Australian online personal finance lending company. It offers various forms of personal loans, including small cash loans, personal loans, and loans for special purposes like dental loans. There are a range of flexible features on offer with a Loan Ranger Cash Loan – find out more about its offerings below.
How does borrowing from Loan Ranger work?
Loan Ranger loans offer multiple options for borrowers. Its range of loans includes cash loans and small loans between $200 and $2,000, which are designed for borrowers to manage small cash shortfalls. The loans have a straightforward repayment process with transparent fees and charges. You will be charged an establishment fee plus a monthly fee based on the amount you borrow. Loan approval is based on your capacity to meet the loan repayments, which will be determined by the information you provide in your application.
Features and benefits of Loan Ranger loans
- Range of loan amounts on offer. You can apply for a loan anywhere between $200 and $2,000.
- Quick turnaround. The online application and funding process is quick, and you can expect to receive your loan within 24 hours of approval.
- Bad credit solutions. While Loan Ranger will check your credit history as part of the application process, you still may be eligible for a loan if you have bad credit.
- Loan Ranger Club. The Loan Ranger Club gives club members discounts on their repayments. Members receive a 5% discount on subsequent loans.
- Calculation of repayment costs. Loan Ranger provides a calculator for its cash loans, which allows borrowers to calculate the full cost of loans for themselves.
How much does a Loan Ranger Cash Loan cost?
You will be charged 20% of the principal amount as an establishment fee and 4% of the principal as a monthly administration charge.
To qualify for a Loan Ranger loan, borrowers must be over 18, employed, and receive pay from their employer electronically. (That means employer pays by direct deposit into a bank, building society or credit union account.) Loans may be taken out for comparatively small amounts of money starting from $200, offering simple solutions for bills and similar problems affecting cash flow. These loans may be useful for borrowers as options for easing cash flow worries, managing bills and controlling unexpected expenses.
How you can apply for a personal loan from Loan Ranger
If you'd like to apply for a loan with Loan Ranger, you can start the application process by clicking "Go To Site" on this page. This will safely redirect you to the online application form. Here is the application process you can expect:
- Borrowers select a category from a preliminary screen popup, then fill in the application form
- Loan Ranger will offer a loan amount based on application information, which borrowers approve online
- Documentation of personal details will be required for funding. Borrowers may provide this documentation by email, fax or SMS.
- The loan application is either approved or declined
- Money is transferred to your nominated bank account