Judo Bank Business Loans
Get up to $10,000,000 in funding with a flexible business loan from Judo Bank.
Judo Bank is an Australian lender specialising in SME funding. It offers flexible secured business loans of up to $10,000,000.
Borrowers can choose from fixed and variable interest rates, flexible repayment options that match your company's cash flow and principal and interest or interest-only repayments. Securing your loan is also flexible, with property and various business assets both viable loan security options.
Find out more below.
Max. Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
|Product Name||Judo Bank Business Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$250,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
How does a business loan from Judo Bank work?
Whether you've been in business for a while or are just starting out, Judo Bank could potentially help with the funding your business needs to grow.
What features does Judo Bank offer with its loans?
Features that you can expect with a Judo Bank business loan include the following:
- Loan amount. Business loans are available up to $10,000,000. Equipment loans and finance leases have a minimum loan amount of $250,000.
- Loan term. Judo Bank matches loan terms to you and your business's needs. Most loans have terms of up to five years. A business line of credit has terms of up to 12 months and is then reviewed annually.
- Range of loan options. Depending on your business's requirements, there are a number of different options to choose from.
- Inquire online or by phone. Inquire online and get a response by phone as soon as a representative is available. You can also contact Judo Bank by phone.
- Interest rate. Choose from a fixed or variable interest rate depending on the type of finance that you need.
- Security. Asset security can be either property or business assets. Equipment finance and finance leases are generally secured by the asset being financed, but it is not mandatory.
How much does the loan cost?
How much a business loan with Judo Bank will cost will depend on the type of loan that you opt for, your financial circumstances and the loan term. The following are some of the costs you may expect:
- Monthly rate. The "Judo Market Base Rate" is repriced monthly from the 1st of each month. It is calculated as the average of the last 5 business days of the prior calendar month's BBSW Ask Rate and rounded to 2 decimal places.
- Early repayment costs. If you have a fixed-rate period on your business loan and exit the loan before that period ends, you may be charged a fee. This is because Judo Bank may incur a financial loss if you repay early.
Please note that other fees and charges may apply. Please contact Judo Bank directly for further details.
How to apply
To apply for a business loan from Judo Bank, click "Go to site" and you will be taken to where you can fill out a simple inquiry form on its website. To inquire, you will need to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- What type of business finance you're looking for
- A short message
Once you have submitted an inquiry form, a Judo Bank representative will call you back to discuss your situation. Please note that it's important to compare other business loans prior to submitting an application.