Get more than 60 foreign currencies at your fingertips with an award winning forex trading platform.
FP Markets forex trading platform lets you trade 66 currency pairs with spreads from 0.1 pips through New York based servers.
Trade in a way that suits you, whether it’s as a professional with your own tailored account, with the $0 commission standard account or with a free demo account to learn the ropes.
More than 60 currency pairs are available for trade with an FP Markets FX account along with tight spreads from 0.1 pips.
What are the account options?
Choose between the FP Markets $0 commission spread account or the FP Markets Raw Account with spreads from 0.1 pips. You can also get tailored account options and create your own ideal trading platform.
|Standard FP Markets Spread Account||FP Markets Raw Account|
|Commissions per lot||$0||$3.50|
|Minimum trade size||0.01||0.01|
|Server location||Equinix NY4 - New York||Equinix NY4 - New York|
|Spreads||From 0.8 pips||From 0.1 pips|
- All FP Markets forex accounts use the MT4 platform, allowing you to access your account from your mobile or desktop.
- Optic-fibre connections to the NY4 facility ensure high-speed data transmission.
- Deep liquidity ensures your accounts are well supported.
Why use FP Markets?
FP Markets is a complete forex trading package that delivers the fast execution, competitive prices and advanced technology that are necessary to compete in today’s market. In addition, they go above and beyond with the following features:
ECN trading model. ECN trading with FP Markets lets you access narrower spreads by trading through expert services, delivering lower spreads and around-the-clock trading options. Most importantly, the transparent and open model gives you the confidence of knowing that FP Markets does not profit from client losses and has an active interest in your success.
Award winning services. FP Markets Forex trading accounts have similar advantages as the award winning FP Markets CFD platform, which has earned numerous accolades, including best value for money and highest overall client satisfaction.
Insights for traders. The FP Markets team compiles strategic insights for traders to help you succeed.
What are the pros and cons of FP Markets forex trading accounts?
- Tight spreads from 0.1 pips
- FP Markets doesn’t profit from your losses, only your profits
- You can trade metals, indices and commodities through your FX account
- Free demos mean you can learn and develop your skills before committing
- High-speed fibre optic connections to New York based servers
- Tailored accounts available, with multiple platforms to choose from
- $0 commission fees with FP Markets Spread Accounts
- There is a $200 minimum deposit
- Standard accounts only have spreads from 1.1 pips
How to sign up
Click “go to site” and you will be transferred to FP Markets where you can choose and open your account. You’ll need to fill in some details after which FP Markets will get in touch with you.
How long has FP Markets been around?
FP Markets has been operating since 2005 and has been registered as a financial institution with ASIC since this time.
Who owns FP Markets?
FP Markets stands for First Prudential Markets. It is not a subsidiary.
Where is my money held?
FP Markets holds account funds in Australian banks, giving you the added security of the Financial Claims Scheme.
What kind of customer support does FP Markets offer?
The award-winning kind. You get access to insights from expert traders as well as 24-hour support and access to your brokers.