Finder reviews competition terms and conditions
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Finder Reviews Competition
Finder is giving away $1,000 in Myer Gift Vouchers.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over and commences 1 February 2021. Entries close at 5:00pm AEST on 28 February 2021.
The T&Cs for entry follow below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
- Fill in any eligible Finder survey (a list of surveys can be found here) with your genuine opinions on a provider or product (that you have purchased or experienced in the last 12 months) that meets Finder's User Review Guidelines.
- Each genuinely completed survey that complies with Finder's User Review Guidelines ("Valid Review") will be entered into the draw.
- The Competition commences 9:00AM AEST 01 February 2021 and ends 5:00PM AEST 28 February 2021 ("Competition Period"), unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified by email. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised barrel draw, after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per survey is accepted. Each unique survey that you validly complete will grant you one (1) entry into the draw. Filling in the same survey more than once during the Competition Period will not result in additional entries.
- One (1) prize draw winner will be selected at random. This will take place at the Promoter's office: Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
- The Winner will receive 2 x $500 MYER gift cards. The total prize pool value is $1,000.00. The prize will be sent to the Winner's e-mail provided by the Winner. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- The Winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the prize draw ("Prize Claim Date"). The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition, Entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use, disclose, and republish the information provided by them on the Promoter's website or app.