TERMS & CONDITIONS
2023 Finder Innovation Awards
Terms & Conditions of Entry
The Finder Innovation Awards (Awards) are conducted by Hive Empire Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 725 121) trading as finder.com.au ("Finder") of Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 ("finder.com.au", "Finder", "We", "Us", "Our").
In these terms and conditions of entry (Terms), unless otherwise stated, a reference to "you" or "your" includes you in your personal capacity and as a representative of the business, as well as the business being entered into the Awards.
- Nominated businesses will be eligible to enter the 2023 Finder Innovation Awards (Awards) providing the nominated business or organisation:
- Is domiciled in Australia;
- Operates in Australia and provide services to Australian consumers;
- Has a registered Australian Business Number; and
- Meets the criteria for the specific award category outlined in the methodology.
- In order to enter the Awards and be eligible to win, you must:
- Comply with the Terms
- Submit your entry via the relevant online form at located at www.finder.com.au/finder-innovation-awards; and
- Submit your entry by 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on Thursday 31st August 2023. Special consideration extensions may be granted at Finder's discretion.
- We reserve the right to declare any entry ineligible if, during the Period, in our reasonable opinion:
- you and/or your business owner(s) or founder(s) are unable to present or promote the Awards in a satisfactory manner;
- you and/or your business owner(s) or founder(s) have not complied with these Terms, the Guidelines or the eligibility criteria;
- the entry form is incomplete;
- information provided by you is deficient, false, misrepresentative, misleading, or provided unlawfully.
TERMS OF ENTRY / CONSENT
- Instructions on how to enter and win the Awards as set out at www.finder.com.au/finder-innovation-awards and form part of these Terms.
- By submitting an entry:
- You warrant that you are entering the Awards in your personal capacity and as a representative of the business; and
- You are authorised by your business to submit an entry;
- You agree to these terms;
- You acknowledge that we will reasonably rely on the information contained in your submission; and
- You warrant that your submission is true, accurate and current and prepared and submitted in compliance with the applicable laws.
- Entry into the Awards is deemed acceptance of the Terms and will apply during the Period.
- The Period commences when you submit an entry into the Awards and ends at 5PM AEST 31 August 2023 (Period).
- The Awards comprise the following categories:
- Best B2B Innovation
- Best Innovation in Digital Currencies
- Best Insurance Innovation
- Best Investment Innovation
- Best Lending Innovation
- Best Online Customer Service
- Best Retail Innovation
- Best Retail Product Innovation
- Best Social Impact Innovation
- Best Tech Innovation
- Best Mobile Phone & Broadband Innovation'
- Digital Disruptor of the Year
- Innovation Champion
- Most Innovative Team
- Best Banking Innovation
- Best Energy Innovation
- To the extent allowed by the law, We are not liable, and expressly exclude liability for, any loss, injury or damage which results directly or indirectly from the Awards, the publication of any matter related to the Awards or our reasonable reliance on your submission. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not liable for your breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- You will at all times indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless us and our respective officers, employees and agents (Indemnified Persons), from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of the Indemnified Persons arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of the Indemnified Persons where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of the Awards, the publication or promotion of any matter related to the Awards, any breach of these Terms or our reasonable reliance on your submission.
- At any time during or after the Period, we reserve the right to disqualify entries in the event for non-compliance with these Terms.
- We may, in our discretion, withdraw any award that you have received if you, your business or your representatives are involved in any conduct or activity (including of a personal or business nature) that:
- is illegal;
- is misleading, deceptive, inaccurate or misrepresentative;
- may harm us, our name or reputation; or
- breaches these Terms,
- If requested by us, you agree to no longer publicly promote yourself, your business or your representatives as being associated with the Awards. This clause survives the expiration of these Terms.
- The judges' decision is final. No decision will be reviewed and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not received by us for any reason.
- All entries become our property and, by providing a submission, you grant us an exclusive and non-revocable right to publish, promote, use and reference your submission. We do not provide feedback on entries.
- In our sole discretion, we have the right to alter or cancel part or all of the Awards at any time.
More guides on Finder
Finder Mobile Awards 2022
The 2022 Finder Mobile Awards celebrates the best prepaid and postpaid plans in Australia.
Finder Broadband Awards 2022
We've crowned the top NBN plans for everyday use and fast speeds in this year's Finder Awards.
Finder Home Loan Satisfaction Awards 2022
We surveyed thousands of Australians to find out which home loan brands' customers are the most satisfied.
Australia’s green beauty brands in 2022
Lots of beauty brands talk a good game when it comes to the environment, but who walks the talk? Find out with the Finder Green Awards.
Carbon-neutral mobile phone plans
Get a phone plan that's good for your wallet and the planet.
Australia’s green supermarkets 2022
Woolworths and Coles are both doing their part to make supermarkets more sustainable – here’s how and which one is leading the way in 2022.
Australia’s green online retailers 2022
Looking to make your online shopping more sustainable? Check out the Finder Green Award winner and finalists for 2022.
The best cleaning brands in the 2021/22 Finder Retail Awards
Discover the best cleaning brands in Australia, as rated by real Australians in the Finder Retail Awards for 2021/22.
Green internet providers in Australia
Get an internet plan that's good for your wallet and for the planet.
Australia’s green insurers
Finder has recognised the insurers who are leading the way in sustainability. Find out who won.